RokStok

Buzby

WKR
I am still on the fence. If there was a 1” pad option on the RokStok, instead of a 1/2” pad and spacer, I would already have one ordered. The 1/4” lower heel on the rumored RokStok Lite has me pretty interested, too.
Why wouldn’t you just take the pad and spacer off and buy your preferred 1/2” pad? Sure, a minor inconvenience, but not at all a deal breaker if you like everything else about the stock.

TheCougar

WKR
Why wouldn’t you just take the pad and spacer off and buy your preferred 1/2” pad? Sure, a minor inconvenience, but not at all a deal breaker if you like everything else about the stock.
I think he wants a 1” pad, at least that’s what I understood. So do many of us. The issue is that I don’t think there is a pad that will work off the shelf, but I don’t know why or if you can redneck engineer it.

Last edited:

khuber84

WKR
Have you ever shot an xlr or krg bravo? I’m sure it works well for you, but since shooting some platforms with shorter trigger reach, I don’t want to go back, got spoiled pretty quick

I still have one rifle in a factory stock (until my rokstok shows up) and I can still shoot it fine of course, but much prefer shorter trigger reach
I have xlr's and a bravo, they work well. If it's a shorter trigger distance I use the crease on my trigger finger VS the first pad to press.

Buzby

WKR
I think he wants a 1” pad, at least that’s what I understood. So do many of us. The issue is that I don’t think there is a pad that will work off the shelf, but I don’t know why or if you can redneck engineer it.
Sorry, that’s what I meant.
Take off the 1/2” pad + spacer, and add 1” pad of choice.

BAKPAKR

WKR
Sorry, that’s what I meant.
Take off the 1/2” pad + spacer, and add 1” pad of choice.

At this point, I don’t think there is a 1” pad that fits it and I doubt my ability to make a grind to fit pad look good. However, I was told that they are working on it.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
What do they say about imitation?

View attachment 687697

Totally the same…

86a384b5f5015a16bcc73ec3da0b3535.jpg

6bfe2f0d08bde6ae503a5bf9f8c750bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
@Stockys I believe @Jason Snyder was asking about an Tikka M695 inlet and getting you an action to measure, while in the case of the rokstok I realize that involves UM on whether they want to support it, but can you map out his action regardless to see if it'd fit in the VG stock? :) One way or another I want to get a new stock for my own Tikka M695 whether that is a Rokstok or the VG (if both were an option) depends on how I like the Rokstok, as it stands I'd run a VG stock on it if Stockys would support it. :)

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
@Stockys I believe @Jason Snyder was asking about an Tikka M695 inlet and getting you an action to measure, while in the case of the rokstok I realize that involves UM on whether they want to support it, but can you map out his action regardless to see if it'd fit in the VG stock? :) One way or another I want to get a new stock for my own Tikka M695 whether that is a Rokstok or the VG (if both were an option) depends on how I like the Rokstok, as it stands I'd run a VG stock on it if Stockys would support it. :)
We've looked at the 695 and it does look like it'll fit in the VG. Will have to look at the Rokstok and see if it fits in there as well. Let me get these Winchester 70s and rokstoks continuously going and then we'll do the 695.