RokStok

The RS lite would make a badass lightweight build with a kimber hunter for a very reasonable price for what you get

When that becomes an option I will be on the prowl for a hunter in 243 or 257 Roberts, either would be suitable for a really light rifle with good ergos

Putting a 6 arc barrel on one would also be pretty awesome, just more money than I would probably spend for a rifle I don’t need
Love my Kimber Hunter and I too would be all over this.

robtattoo

WKR
The RS lite would make a badass lightweight build with a kimber hunter for a very reasonable price for what you get

When that becomes an option I will be on the prowl for a hunter in 243 or 257 Roberts, either would be suitable for a really light rifle with good ergos

Putting a 6 arc barrel on one would also be pretty awesome, just more money than I would probably spend for a rifle I don’t need

Get the .243
It wasn't until I bought a .257 that I started reading reviews online & while Kimber have had their issues across the board, the .257 Hunter is the most universally complained about version. I couldn't find a single honest (not paid for....) review, complimenting it's accuracy. I couldn't get anything better than a 3" average group with any bullet from 87 to 120gr & it turns out, I wasn't alone. Seems like about 90% of owners said the exact same thing. Some managed to improve it with a dickload of reloading fenagling. Others, myself included, just offloaded the damn things at a loss.

tpicou

Lil-Rokslider
8950972df3fd71cd7163154a9ca77305.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
If we wanted something like this would we call and ask for the pikachu lightning bolt?

Get the .243
It wasn't until I bought a .257 that I started reading reviews online & while Kimber have had their issues across the board, the .257 Hunter is the most universally complained about version. I couldn't find a single honest (not paid for....) review, complimenting it's accuracy. I couldn't get anything better than a 3" average group with any bullet from 87 to 120gr & it turns out, I wasn't alone. Seems like about 90% of owners said the exact same thing. Some managed to improve it with a dickload of reloading fenagling. Others, myself included, just offloaded the damn things at a loss.
I appreciate that advice, I had not heard that, but also hadn’t looked into it. I would rather have a 243 anyway, I was just thinking that those were the only two I’d want in a really light rifle.

If I need more recoil in my life I’ll just go re-pattern my turkey gun, or go shoot my slug gun😏 for the rifle hunting I do, I plan on sticking to pea shooters going forward, because they are easy to shoot well, enjoyable, and make stuff plenty dead for me. I wouldn’t mind having a really light rifle though, especially hunting lions when I’m just covering country looking for a track to call on, or a rifle to pack scouting in case I run across a cat scouting deer/elk

I also like new guns, so I have to create justification to get them

robtattoo

WKR
I wouldn’t mind having a really light rifle though, especially hunting lions when I’m just covering country looking for a track to call on, or a rifle to pack scouting in case I run across a cat scouting deer/elk

I also like new guns, so I have to create justification to get them
Ahem...... exhibit 'A' (yer 'onor)