RokStok

TX_Diver

WKR
Ha! You weren’t kidding! Thank you!

Glad I saw this. I called in earlier and added one to each of my stocks.
I’ve called a few times over the past week, left a VM, sent an email and no response. Who did you call?

Sadler

WKR
I’ve called a few times over the past week, left a VM, sent an email and no response. Who did you call?
Main number and then option two for sales. Sometimes it takes a few times but if they don’t answer you should hear back within 48 hours.

huntnful

WKR
Holly over at unknown munitions is a literal saint and always so helpful over the phone. But I’m sure sometimes she just can’t keep up with the inquiries and phone calls. I’ve had good luck e-mailing and always gotten decently fast responses.

I decided to get some UM mediums just in case, curious to see the overall preference once everyone starts shooting the rokstok, I think I’ll prefer lows but the sale sucked me in

I decided to get some UM mediums just in case, curious to see the overall preference once everyone starts shooting the rokstok, I think I’ll prefer lows but the sale sucked me in
I initially thought I was going to use lows as well when setting it up. When I got to the range and put it on max mag 15x higher than I would ever use hunting I had to push my face against the stock unnaturally. I came home and swapped to mediums and they work great!

Dave_S

FNG
I initially thought I was going to use lows as well when setting it up. When I got to the range and put it on max mag 15x higher than I would ever use hunting I had to push my face against the stock unnaturally. I came home and swapped to mediums and they work great!

Uh-oh. I just ordered lows…..here’s hoping I’m blessed with high enough cheekbones to make that work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMundy84

Lil-Rokslider
Stopped by UM on my way home today to pick up a couple things and got a chance to put hands on a rokstok man they feel great my mind is definitely made up now I'll be getting one soon

Dobermann

WKR
For those like me who missed it ... T1X page is live:

Dobermann

WKR
The 20% included the Rokstok? Man I was dumb for not ordering one
I'd be surprised if it did, but it would be good if they clarified this ... the mailer was headed "20% OFF ALL UM Products and Much More!" ... but there's no clarification on either the mailer or the website about what's in and out of scope (or the length of the sale period ... unless I missed it).

I seem to recall something similar happened last time.

Stave

Lil-Rokslider
The Rokstok is growing on me. The first renderings I saw looked odd but the final product looks much better. Keep the pics coming. (Yeah I know it is about dynamics and ergonomics not looks, I'm just pleasantly surprised by the looks of some of these guns)

Seems like all pics have been at the standard 13.5 LOP… Has anyone utilized the 1/2” spacer system yet?

Does the recoil pad allow one to easily add/remove spacers or is it glued on?

I’d like to give the longer LOP a try with the tighter grip/trigger distance.

Unckebob

WKR
Seems like all pics have been at the standard 13.5 LOP… Has anyone utilized the 1/2” spacer system yet?

Does the recoil pad allow one to easily add/remove spacers or is it glued on?

I’d like to give the longer LOP a try with the tighter grip/trigger distance.

I generally like a shorter LOP. Has anyone shortened the stock?

lak2004

WKR
Got a shipping notification today, should have mine by the end of the week! My barreled action is at the Smith getting threaded though, so might be a couple weeks before I get it all together.

Mike250

FNG
Classified Approved
Got a shipping notification today, should have mine by the end of the week! My barreled action is at the Smith getting threaded though, so might be a couple weeks before I get it all together.
When did you order?