RokStok

I just want to know when my RokStok will ship!! Ordered December 21st.

Has anyone been able to get the leather cheek piece and LOP spacers?

Not seen anything on LOP spacers but UM has the leather cheek pieces under rokstok accessories, had one delivered this week.

atmat

WKR
Was thos supposed to be helpful or just useless
Genuinely meant to be helpful, as others have explained. You gain nothing other than aesthetics between a carbon barrel and a normal steel barrel.

But a steel barrel you can have made to exactly what you want and still be cheaper than a Proof prefit, which comes in a length you don’t want.

MattB

WKR
Genuinely meant to be helpful, as others have explained. You gain nothing other than aesthetics between a carbon barrel and a normal steel barrel.

But a steel barrel you can have made to exactly what you want and still be cheaper than a Proof prefit, which comes in a length you don’t want.
I have read commentary from a very knowledgeable person that there tend to be a higher % of bad barrels with carbon versus straight steel. That was enough for me to buy a steel replacement if and when needed.

CorbLand

WKR
I’m not even talking about the crackhead Rokslide customer(myself included). There are conversations in that shop with customers that are absolutely comically insane.

and you are correct this thread is meant for feedback so I will add this. I can find imperfections on every brand of stock in Jakes shop. Carbon stocks are hard to make cosmetically perfect.
We need stories.

cptorrez3

FNG

Ok got it, the additional information definitely makes the original comment helpful.

Just to be clear the 90 day lead time that is stated on their web page is inaccurate?

Yes that discussion got buried about 1000 posts ago. They updated to state they were about 5 weeks behind the 90 day estimate, but a lot of us that ordered December 21st are still waiting.

I wouldn't order one now that I was depending on for a hunt this fall. The benefit is that all the kinks are being worked out on the SOBs that already got theirs

Dave_S

FNG
No. We all ordered before production on the stocks was even setup. I believe the 90 days applies to stocks ordered after production began.

We’ll see. I ordered mine on 3/7, so if the 90 days holds true, I only have a little over 3 weeks until mine shows up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cptorrez3

FNG
Yes that discussion got buried about 1000 posts ago. They updated to state they were about 5 weeks behind the 90 day estimate, but a lot of us that ordered December 21st are still waiting.

I wouldn't order one now that I was depending on for a hunt this fall. The benefit is that all the kinks are being worked out on the SOBs that already got theirs
Haha, thanks for the clarification. I am looking to get into a new stock for november. .y wife always says I over think and procrastate, but I'm still trying to figure out what she means.

Haha, thanks for the clarification. I am looking to get into a new stock for november. .y wife always says I over think and procrastate, but I'm still trying to figure out what she means.
I mean, if it's the stock you want, don't delay ordering it. The first wave of orders was probably massive and they'll catch up soon.

However, you can do pretty well with a Stockys VG in the meantime, and many of us have those we'd be willing to sell at a pretty steep discount...

If you figure 300 Tikka stocks got ordered on 12/21 and they have 3 molds that can produce 10 stocks each week which means the first day of orders will take 10 weeks/70 days from finalization of molds. Which those stocks will technically be within the 90 days that they said.

So.... which date was determined to be when production kicked off full swing?