Round 2: Wyoming Corner Crossing

Good grief, this is ridiculous. Why haven't the defendants filed harassment charges? Surely there's a good case to be made for hunter harassment on federal public land, frivolous lawsuits, and possibly other activities-against Eschelman, and the individuals (and maybe even agencies) involved here.

Pretty sure I'd FOIA the judge on every device to find out if any email or cell contact was made between the plaintiffs and the land owner....and file with the OIG in Wyoming who's obviously going to be dirty too....but that opens the door to bringing in the federal investigation. These fuggers need to be pinched back. By the time this is over these fellows from Missouri might own a ranch in Wyoming.

The people that work for the ranch owner should be made to feel real uncomfortable, and plain unwelcome in carbon County. Make it so Eshelman can't find anyone to work for his sorry a$$.
If this guy is that awful, I am surprised that nobody has taken advantage of the hot windy summers.....

Considering that the accused are Wyoming nonresidents, I wouldn't be surprised if a go fund me run by bha actually supported the prosecution. Bha wants nothing to do with nonresidents hunting in Wyoming.

Get real. If someone handed you a sack of gold you would complain it was too heavy.

Get real. If someone handed you a sack of gold you would complain it was too heavy.
right. no gold here it's way too heavy, besides, i'm all in on the el salvador crypto economy, it's lighter and has infinite growth potential, I know because Matt Damon told me so during the Super Bowl.

If you like and support BHA that's your right, but there's ample evidence on this forum that, particularly for Wyoming, BHA is intentionally striving to create barriers to non-resident hunting opportunity, hence my comment.

right. no gold here it's way too heavy, besides, i'm all in on the el salvador crypto economy, it's lighter and has infinite growth potential, I know because Matt Damon told me so during the Super Bowl.

If you like and support BHA that's your right, but there's ample evidence on this forum that, particularly for Wyoming, BHA is intentionally striving to create barriers to non-resident hunting opportunity, hence my comment.
Does BHA do that for Colorado, too?

I’m not currently a BHA supporter and can’t stand craft beers, but if what you state is accurate - I may join.

I will take a win where ever I can get it. I don't have 100% buy in with any formal group.

What I do have is appreciation for positive outcomes that align with values. And this is a huge step in that direction. I get you being pissed about things that have recently passed WY legislation, but that and the corner crossing issue are marathons, not sprints. Both have a lot of things to hash out yet and kicking the dirt really dosen't move the ball. And that's your right

My understanding of this second trial is a civil matter, the landowner is bringing charges forward. He as rich person that feels entitled, he's got a lot to prove since there was a not guilty verdict reached already.
I think it's good that's it's happening there needs to be a precedent set going forward so people have a definite understanding of the situation, instead of such a grey area.

My understanding of this second trial is a civil matter, the landowner is bringing charges forward. He as rich person that feels entitled, he's got a lot to prove since there was a not guilty verdict reached already.
I think it's good that's it's happening there needs to be a precedent set going forward so people have a definite understanding of the situation, instead of such a grey area.
That is incorrect. This is a second criminal trial related to the same act they did in 2020. A sheriff doesn't issue summons for civil cases.

The civil trial is separate from all of this. That suit was brought on before the not guilty verdict.

Man, there's a lot of armchair attorneys around here making some very bold and uneducated statements.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

That is incorrect. This is a second criminal trial related to the same act they did in 2020. A sheriff doesn't issue summons for civil cases.

The civil trial is separate from all of this. That suit was brought on before the not guilty verdict.

Man, there's a lot of armchair attorneys around here making some very bold and uneducated statements.

As I stated I read it an article recently, maybe do some reading and see that there was a civil case brought forward before trying to play armchair attorney yourself.

.https://www.themeateater.com/conservation/public-lands-and-waters/what-the-wyoming-corner-crossing-verdict-means-for-hunters

As I stated I read it an article recently, maybe do some reading and see that there was a civil case brought forward before trying to play armchair attorney yourself.

.https://www.themeateater.com/conservation/public-lands-and-waters/what-the-wyoming-corner-crossing-verdict-means-for-hunters
Wow. Did you not even click the link in the article posted in this thread? Did you also not read, in my post, where I mentioned said separate civil case?

This thread you are replying to, so confidently, is regarding a second CRIMINAL case.

Wow. Did you not even click the link in the article posted in this thread? Did you also not read, in my post, where I mentioned said separate civil case?

This thread you are replying to, so confidently, is regarding a second CRIMINAL case.

Them carbon county corner crossing cases just be coming at you so fast it messes you up. :)

There is a whole brand new criminal case from when some of them did the same thing in 2020. Totally separate from the civil case you are referring to, the civil case has been going for some time.

Back