Ryan Avery on the King of Calibers: The 6.5 Creedmoor

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Your dark web skills are lacking, you missed the bit where the Navy uses 6.5 CM to shoot down satellites. The secret to that is using ethical sourced whale blubber as propellent.

Edit: Redacted to protect TS//NINJA classified information. And to change 'hunted' to 'sourced.'

Last edited:

Fatcamp

WKR
Wow. Quite the write-up. It really felt like I was almost sorta there while it was happening.

Not gonna pass up an opportunity to post a glamour shot of my 6.5 Godmoor.

KIMG3431.JPG

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Your dark web skills are lacking, you missed the bit where the Navy uses 6.5 CM to shoot down satellites. The secret to that is using ethical hunted whale blubber as propellent.

I don’t think that has been #Declassified. If your post disappears, you know why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anozira

WKR
Screenshot_2021-04-01 Ryan Avery on the King of Calibers The 6 5 Creedmoor - Rokslide.png

I need not ask any more questions. The proof is in the pictures... Ryan went full send on the 6.5CM.

The question of the day is where can I get my hands on one of those muzzle brakes?

hobbes

WKR
This took a load off my shoulders. I've been back and forth on what caliber to buy my sons ( 18 and 21). I've wrestled with 30-06, 7mm mag, and 6.5 MB (I mean CM). I just couldn't bear the thought of them both having a man bun yelling "send it" at the range. However, if Ryan can give in and accept the superiority of the MB, I guess I can let my sons shoot one. I'll just have to wear shades at the range and stand off to the side until I can bring myself to accept it.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
It’s the truth and nothing but the truth!

Just look at me now.... headed to Portland soon....
d7362fd45cb39820ff7101220f09e5c0.jpg

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
All you need now is some hippie weed hanging out the side of your mouth.....
Or is that next??

Randy

JonnyB

WKR
You gotta have a live feed of the classifieds around here. Always a minute late.

Haha yeah man. Push notifications FTW. Even then, I’ve been 30 seconds too late on a few occasions.