1. 22 UM (Don't even ask)
2. 8.6 Blackout
3. 6-7 PRC (Wheeler butt)
4. 6-6.5 PRC (Wheeler butt)
5. 338 Norma
6. 25 Creedmoor (Blackjack)
7. 25 SAUM
8. 25-6.5 PRC (Wheeler butt)

I also have die making reamers on order for the 22 UM, 6 UM, and 6.5 UM. This will drop the price of Whidden custom dies significantly for @Ryan Avery and @Formidilosus favorite new cartridges. BTW, Ryan is no longer a long bearded gnome.

The advantage of the 6-7 PRC and 6-6.5 PRC over the 6 UM is that you don't have to fireform brass or buy expensive dies. Just change the bushing and neck down.

Some others you may not know we have:

1. 7-6.5 PRC EW (for the F-Classers)
2. 6 Dasher A-Team (for the PRSer's)
3. 6 BRA (for the LRBR superstars. This one has a .268 neck. I don't remember ordering it. I have my own one at home)
4. 300 Norma IMP (another Wheeler design--basically a short fat RUM)

We have most of the usual suspects in stock as well.

Clarktar

WKR
How much will your 6 UM dies cost and when do you anticipate having them ready for sale (assuming the die reamer is always out until delivery..)?

Thanks,

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

OP
U

UM GM

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
How much will your 6 UM dies cost and when do you anticipate having them ready for sale (assuming the die reamer is always out until delivery..)?

Thanks,

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

We can order them now for $450, which is our cost. They take about 10 weeks. When the reamers arrive at Whidden in a couple months, the cost will be around $280. Not sure on the lead time yet.

amassi

WKR
We can order them now for $450, which is our cost. They take about 10 weeks. When the reamers arrive at Whidden in a couple months, the cost will be around $280. Not sure on the lead time yet.

Would/could they ream existing Whidden 6.5 saum dies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gabenzeke

WKR
I pmed the UM account and never heard back, assuming he gets a billion messages so I'll try and ask here....I'm planning to have UM build me a 7 prc. Can you use the wheeler reamers to avoid the clicker issue? Or is that an extra cost? Not sure if those reamers are on hand or not.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

eoperator

WKR
I had a dream last night of hunting with a vesper short (um bottom & mag) 25-7prc &134eldm. Is this a dream that could become a reliable functioning reality?

gabenzeke

WKR
I had a dream last night of hunting with a vesper short (um bottom & mag) 25-7prc &134eldm. Is this a dream that could become a reliable functioning reality?
7 prc is a long action cartridge....but if I remember right the vesper medium is long enough.

What is current lead time on barrel chamber/muzzle thread jobs if barrel blank is in hand?

OP
U

UM GM

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I pmed the UM account and never heard back, assuming he gets a billion messages so I'll try and ask here....I'm planning to have UM build me a 7 prc. Can you use the wheeler reamers to avoid the clicker issue? Or is that an extra cost? Not sure if those reamers are on hand or not.

Best to e-mail me directly (riflesatunknownmunitions.com). Even then it make take me a couple days, though I do try to answer everything in 24 hours.

We only use Alex Wheeler's reamers with the big butt to avoid clickers.

OP
U

UM GM

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Would/could they ream existing Whidden 6.5 saum dies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know if they would do that. There were VERY specific about what they wanted us to provide.