Searching for weatherby 307

ljolsen

FNG
I am itching to get my hand on one of the new weatherby 307s chamberd in 7mm PRC. But they are sold out everywhere. I also want one before may for bear season. Does anyone have any ideas on sites or stores too look at. I might settle for one in 300 win mag.

I am itching to get my hand on one of the new weatherby 307s chamberd in 7mm PRC. But they are sold out everywhere. I also want one before may for bear season. Does anyone have any ideas on sites or stores too look at. I might settle for one in 300 win mag.
Telling us where you live would be a tremendous help.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

Scheels in Billings had multiples of every flavor a few weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

There’s one on gun broker 1190 right now
Thank ya I'm about to place an order on that one. One more question I've never but a gun online before, do I need to notify the ffl dealer that I'm sending it to before hand or can I just put their info in.

I handled one of their rifles at the Dallas Safari Club meeting in Dallas. It felt just like any other M700 I have handled. No better, no worse.

Notably, neither of their reps could tell me if their builder's action could take prefi barrels. They said to call corporate. I won't bother.

Thank ya I'm about to place an order on that one. One more question I've never but a gun online before, do I need to notify the ffl dealer that I'm sending it to before hand or can I just put their info in.

I usually just give my FFL a call to let them know that an FFL request will be coming for an auction I just won. They handle it from there.

Back