Seek Outside 6 man and Stove Combo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased this 6 man tipi and stove this off season. Used it for 11 days in colorado this year. Simply not what we are looking for. The tent is a 6 man in the 70D material, wanted beefier for winds at altitude. The tent is almost in perfect condition, but does have a small hole in the sod skirt where a stake was pressed through it in the dark. The stove is a medium, and more than sufficient in heating up the tent. Actually more than sufficient. I purchased the stove with 9 feet of pipe so that it is well above the top of the tent, and the stove also has a warming tray. I didnt care for the carrying bag that the stove came with so I purchased a stove bag from Kifaru. This whole package would run you close to 1150, but can be shipped tyd for the low price of $850. Reasonable offers will be entertained.DSC_0031.jpgIMG_0220.jpg

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Any interest in trade for a like new Kifaru pack? Mountain TAC Warrior multicam, 26" Duplex med belt in Mandrake, Longhunter lid. Used only for one short training hike. Package was $800 shipped from Kifaru. Thanks.

ElkFanatic

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you weighed this package total ? Tipi and everything for sale weight ?

OP
HardcoreHunter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
could be a hair over, as i have extra stakes for the guy lines that were not included when i purchased it, but they make a huge difference in usable space.

OP
HardcoreHunter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah solo, its a bit much, me and a buddy split up the weight, which makes it perfect. THe pictures i have posted were 14 miles in the wlderness, but we were packed in.