Sheep Reports

paddlehead

Lil-Rokslider
My brother has a late Chugach tag in a few weeks..... Hope he finds a good one!

Snyd

WKR
DS203 Success!! Two tags, two sheep down. Both our first sheep!
View attachment 39854
View attachment 39855
View attachment 39856

Double Rammy Whammy, DCUA walk-in, two first rams. Congrats! Been there, done that myself and partner. Epic adventure I'm sure. You're life will never be the same now. If you didn't have the Sheep Obsession before, I'm sure you will now!

A buddy of mine just got his first ram in DCUA this year. He may have run into you coming out. Two guys, one tag one ram. I think I recognize the country in the one pic. The long ridge looks familiar.

Flojoe

FNG
A buddy of mine just got his first ram in DCUA this year. He may have run into you coming out. Two guys, one tag one ram. I think I recognize the country in the one pic. The long ridge looks familiar.

Thanks, the hunt was a blast! And yeah there a good chance we may have seen them out there. We saw three other groups of hunters in the same area we were.

oenanthe

WKR
Congrats, awesome ram and solo to boot!

Fantastic Ram....I dream of an old double broomer like that for myself one of these days.....

Thanks, guys! It was a challenging trip and I felt like I worked really hard for this one. First time I've taken a ram that wasn't full curl, and I'm certainly not complaining. Problem is that I can't get the trip out of my head and I already can't wait until next year!