Shipping long gun private party to FFL.. where did I go wrong?

BBob

WKR
Purged=No longer exists on Rokslide

Probably as close as you'll get:
Alone Guy led to this:

He gone as well?

I just started using Pirate Ship.
For those that don't know, it’s a service that allows you to print out postage for USPS and UPS with a little savings. Only hang up I have so far is I use USPS ground atvantage. Some time Pirate Ship won’t show it.
And so far I have received a tracking number with everything Ive sent.
OP did you check PS for a number before hand?
Sometimes a lottle savings. I sold a backpack on here a while back, think it was $80 iirc, went to ship and shipping was like $63. I wigged out, buyer recommended trying PirateShip, plugged in all the info and $23 later the pack was on the way.

I missed out on those festivities

Link?
There was a thread about the History Channel show “alone”. He would post stuff about how he could make a sleeping bag out of moss and a tarp, or clothes out of moss and a tarp, or just about anything out of moss and a tarp. How he was brought up pond shagging ducks ,and anybody who insisted on wing shooting was an effete Lib tard. How he could make a bow and arrow out of a rubber band, two sticks, and a toothpick. How he could make a tent out of two gum wrappers and some dental floss. Then he would get extremely dismissive, and or abusive, if anybody disagreed with him. It was amazing and actually pretty entertaining what an ignorant D bag he was. If I recall, there weren’t any memes attached to that thread, unfortunately… That would’ve been awesome.

I think the moderators should invite him back to discuss survival techniques, then sic the meme-hole gang on him. Now that would be some serious fun.

fwafwow

WKR
There was a thread about the History Channel show “alone”. He would post stuff about how he could make a sleeping bag out of moss and a tarp, or clothes out of moss and a tarp, or just about anything out of moss and a tarp. How he was brought up pond shagging ducks ,and anybody who insisted on wing shooting was an effete Lib tard. How he could make a bow and arrow out of a rubber band, two sticks, and a toothpick. How he could make a tent out of two gum wrappers and some dental floss. Then he would get extremely dismissive, and or abusive, if anybody disagreed with him. It was amazing and actually pretty entertaining what an ignorant D bag he was. If I recall, there weren’t any memes attached to that thread, unfortunately… That would’ve been awesome.

I think the moderators should invite him back to discuss survival techniques, then sic the meme-hole gang on him. Now that would be some serious fun.
I stand ready.

Roan444

FNG
Alone Guy was so popular some people on here were actually able to follow his threads from forum to forum. He get banned on one, hop over to the next, and so on. Very entertaining.

I find myself currently chasing those forums down a seemingly never ending rabbit hole... Dude is Gold.

Glad it worked out for you. Learned a lot but had to keep checking to make sure I wasn’t on Snipers Hide. Thanks for all the drama and laughs. Good stuff!!