Should you carry a firearm while bowhunting in Wyoming

There are an average of 11 bear attacks in the USA each year, with 1/2 of those being fatal. Given that, I am stupefied as to how much of our (outdoors types) conversation revolves around protecting ourselves from them. Here's an idea. I am assuming that the members here drive like the drivers that I see on a day in and day out basis. You want to protect yourself? Stop driving like damn idiots. Put the phone down and pay attention.

Zerk

Lil-Rokslider
Anti gunners say this about defending yourself in general. I saw I got fire insurance on my house. I also ask them what is the acceptable risk for daughter raped and wife killed? 1 in 10k? 100k? Not saying I carry 100%, but I like to have it. I already own it.

Let's now discuss acceptable hand gun calibers.

I had a very close encounter with a mountain lion it was the first time I left mt Glock in camp and the last...
I carried a .357 last fall in WY. Made my daughter feel safer, espeically when we had fresh lion tracks in our boot tracks in the snow on the way back to the truck one night.

The worst folks from Iowa gotta worry about in the dark is a rabid coyote or skunk. So those tracks had us on edge for sure.