Shout out to Dark Energy

archp625

WKR
I just want to let everyone know about the customer service that Dark Energy gave me. My wife bought me the new Dark Energy Poseidon Pro for Valentines Day this year. Fast forward a few months and my brother and I were headed off to Idaho for a unsuccessful bear hunt. Upon coming home, I noticed that the corner of the charger was broke where the little screw goes in.

I emailed them about the waterproofness of the unit. The device still worked great, I was just worried it wouldn't be waterproof anymore. What I got back in an email was yeah that is an issue, what email did your wife use to order, we will send the pic to our R&D department, and your new unit will be in the mail tomorrow.

I did not expect this at all. A new cover would have been awesome. Instead they kept their word about them being bomb proof and are sending me a new one because this one has a defect.

They said just take the old one and drop it off at Lowes or Home Depot in their battery recycling bin and I'm good to go.

So if you are in the market for a new charger, Dark Energy is the way to go. On a side note, I used Goal Zero before this charger and this one charges so much fast than my goal zero and I noticed that the battery holds power a lot better than the goal zero one.

Pic 2.jpg

That’s awesome customer service. Was just looking for a battery pack and now I know who will be getting my business.