Shout out to Robby and Rokblogs Live Hunt - Closing in on Jalepeno

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
This live hunt is an absolute nail biter. Normal I'll get an email notification about a rokblog and I'll read it when I get around to it but not this one, I stop whatever I'm doing to read it. My wife hates you right now Robbie.

Shrek

WKR
I have no idea where Robby is in relation to SLC but the weather there is 86º and 15mph wind from the NW. I hope the wind holds out for Robby ! If he has been stuck on the open hillside all day it's been hot and dry. Rough day !

Pmiller45

FNG
Been loving all the updates and videos. Definitely feel like I'm sharing camp with him. Keep after him Robby, he'll mess up eventually!

Craig4791

WKR
That buck is a toad! Pretty Impressive to get in on him like that today. Rooting for ya Robby!

jdmdavey

Lil-Rokslider
On pins and needles..this is an epic struggle unfolding! Like I commented in the blog...legends are being born on this hunt!

OP
G

gelton

WKR
I myself am primarily a rifle hunter (just getting back into bow hunting) but this really makes you respect bow hunting. If Robby had a rifle he coulda killed Jalepeno 5 times over

Interesting blog to follow! Cool stuff!

I know Robby has killed numerous deer with a rifle, but has he killed many with a bow?

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I think he has killed two bucks close to 200" with his bow. Don't quote me on that. I know he has killed some nice archery bucks.