Show off Your Flintlock

87TT

WKR
Just about done with my Southern Mountain Rifle. Will post some pictures in a day or so.

dhaverstick

Lil-Rokslider
I have a whole bunch of flintlocks - all made by my good friend, John Pruitt, except for my 62 caliber rifle.

54 rifled pistol
WvpE7Nm.jpg

62 smoothbore
IeswoZe.jpg

50 rifle
ZXsQO5b.jpg

72 smoothbore
byZpIug.jpg

54 rifle
pzqDjsB.jpg

62 rifle
z8r3vp0.jpg

62 smoothbore pistol
E9tWO64.jpg

My latest gun in production: A 32 squirrel rifle. John cut the stock out yesterday.
dJQBkoI.jpg

Darren

Gremcat

FNG
I was looking at smoothbores and 32 cal or smaller for squirrels last fall. I had a very nice one offered a few years ago real well priced with a lifetime of powder and lead. I should have grabbed it but fancy wood and my terrain don’t mix well. 291311B1-B7B5-444A-89FA-A6C4D824BC46.jpeg

Gremcat

FNG
That was a freak 10 min ice storm and I don’t yet have a lock cover so I had to dry the flint and replace the priming powder every 30 mins. Usually not a problem because hills are steep enough the Pan is empty when I get to the next spot stabile enough to stand upright. I added the aftermarket trigger and plan to add the upgraded lock that will hopefully seal the pan tighter. This thread reminds me I wanted to ask Dixson’s to fit the lock and I should before late flintlock though my hope is to get this year’s buck during archery.

Clarence

WKR
Awesome peice! What do you intend on hunting with it?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk