Silencer Central After eForm Approval

WKR
24 days post approval. Still no shipping.

I could probably buy a can at LGS, get approved, and have it before silencer central ships my can.

I'm talking to you now. Yes you. You searched the internet for silencer central and got here. If you've made it this far, you're already starting to think SC might be a scam. You started out watching youtubers and online blogs rave about how easy SC makes things and how great the banish 30 is, but you knew it felt slimy all along. Those are all paid. All sponsored. Your LGS will be faster AND easier, I promise. And there are better and cheaper cans. And you will get them 2 months faster than from sc.

Don't fall for those tricks. You're smarter than me. You're better than me. And gosh darned it, you deserve better.

Duh

WKR
24 days post approval. Still no shipping.

I could probably buy a can at LGS, get approved, and have it before silencer central ships my can.

I'm talking to you now. Yes you. You searched the internet for silencer central and got here. If you've made it this far, you're already starting to think SC might be a scam. You started out watching youtubers and online blogs rave about how easy SC makes things and how great the banish 30 is, but you knew it felt slimy all along. Those are all paid. All sponsored. Your LGS will be faster AND easier, I promise. And there are better and cheaper cans. And you will get them 2 months faster than from sc.

Don't fall for those tricks. You're smarter than me. You're better than me. And gosh darned it, you deserve better.
Preach it sister!

Dave C.

Lil-Rokslider
It's really astounding to me how some of the fanboys continue to defend them even though the evidence against them is overwhelming. Makes you wonder how many of them are paid shills.🤔

WKR
It's really astounding to me how some of the fanboys continue to defend them even though the evidence against them is overwhelming. Makes you wonder how many of them are paid shills.🤔
It's probably like the drinking age. When youre 19, you just want to riot and protest that you can vote and go to war but not have a beer legally. Then you turn 21 and never think about it again.

I'm at peak frustration. I'll get my can, eventually, and I'm sure I'll like it. And then I won't care about the wait anymore. I won't order from them again, but I'll get over voicing my displeasure with their process. Which is probably just like most people who order from them before they know better.

I had them order two Tbacs and they are now in possession of them.Do they send to local law enforcement after they have suppressors in there procession or after atf approval?
At what point is that done and how do you verify it’s been done

Last edited:

WKR
I had them order two Tbacs and they are now in possession of them.Do they verify with local law enforcement after they have suppressors in there procession or after atf approval?
After approval, they will send notice via certified mail, then wait 7 days after delivery confirmation. I think they are required to do it this way.

This is where I got frustrated because it's 1-2 days to mail the notice, then it took 7 days to deliver, then 7 days wait, now it's a few weeks to ship to their dealer in my state. Then that dealer ships all those out to customers in state. It's a lot of steps where time is added.

They send them to their dealer in your state before they then ship to you, but they do it in batches. So it could be longer/shorter depending on your luck with timing.

Buelrdr29

FNG
Mine was approved Oct 14th. They said it was shipped to my state and has been there since the 8th. Still no final shipping notice. Hope it is not while out of town for the holiday. Maybe next week.

Buelrdr29

FNG
I shot through my buddies banish 30 on a 7 rem mag. Almost no kick and quiet. I am anxiously awaiting mine. Happy with the product.

WKR
I shot through my buddies banish 30 on a 7 rem mag. Almost no kick and quiet. I am anxiously awaiting mine. Happy with the product.
Yes, but if you're a Buell rider, you like the weird stuff anyway.

Buelrdr29

FNG
Yes, but if you're a Buell rider, you like the weird stuff anyway.
Dang bro throwing shade. Lol. I do miss my Buells. Have been a moto guy my whole life. Lots of dirt bikes and sport bikes. Now in my old age (37) I have dirt bikes and a Harley Ultra. I always watch the go fast bikes and think about owning another, but then I sit in our local traffic and remind myself why they suck.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Dang bro throwing shade. Lol. I do miss my Buells. Have been a moto guy my whole life. Lots of dirt bikes and sport bikes. Now in my old age (37) I have dirt bikes and a Harley Ultra. I always watch the go fast bikes and think about owning another, but then I sit in our local traffic and remind myself why they suck.
Do you wear skin tight black v-necks tucked into jeans when you go riding?

Buelrdr29

FNG
Do you wear skin tight black v-necks tucked into jeans when you go riding?
The world would not see again after that image if it were true. I am more of a jeans and flanel guy. 280 lbs and 5 10. Not a slim v neck kinda guy. Although I did pass some Banditos in gym shorts a hoodie and some jesus joggers (birkenstocks). They gave me some looks as I waved. Lol

And now back to silencer talk.

Happy turkey day all!

Attachments

• IMG_5477.jpg
    IMG_5477.jpg
    605.4 KB · Views: 30