Sitka OC Mountain Pants

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a pair of like new Sitka Mountain Pants in Optifade Open Country. Size 40R. I had my wife put in an "elastic dart" to take them up a bit as I have been losing weight for a year now and need to downsize. Can be easily removed or fit now as a 38. Asking $105 shipped and would trade toward KUIU gear in Vias.

SkinnyPete

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've got a pair of Kuiu Guide pants like new in Vias sz 40 (fit more like a 38) if you would be interested in a trade?
I fold hemmed them to 32, but a seam splitter can pop them out to the original length in a few minutes.
Let me know.

OP
D
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish they were a 36 and I would be all over it. I lost about 45 lbs and can wear a 36 in Kuiu stuff now (got a pair of tetons in 36). I appreciate the offer.

SkinnyPete

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I wish they were a 36 and I would be all over it. I lost about 45 lbs and can wear a 36 in Kuiu stuff now (got a pair of tetons in 36). I appreciate the offer.
No problem bud!
I'm in the same boat, I've dropped 105lbs and have been slowly buying new gear. I'm in a 38ish now, but keep running my 40's because I can't stand to spend the money LOL!
I'm going to put the guide pants up for sale, if they sell soon enough I'll buy these from you 👍

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk