Sleeping bags best and weight and price.

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
buy the best down bag you can afford and rock it. Maybe try geartrade.com too for deals on some used ones that maybe out of your price range otherwise.

Decker9

WKR
Taiga works has good reviews, and reasonably priced down bags. I currently use WM for my late season, but will be going Taiga for my next bag.

CO-AJ

WKR
I didn’t see any comments regarding fill weight. That honestly is a huge part to staying warm given a temp rating versus a certain brand. When comparing brands at the same temp rating always look at the size and fill weight. Western Mountaineering and Feathered Friends are known to be true to their temp rating D they use premium 850 - 900 down with conservative amounts of down.

also the REI marmot helium is listed at $430 right now and you can get a brand new Western Mountaineering Alpinlite 20 for $544. So for $114 more you ensure that you are sleeping the best you can in the backcountry.
Fill weight is incredibly important as is your sleeping pad and the ability to move the down within the baffles. WM or FF all day long.

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
Fill weight is incredibly important as is your sleeping pad and the ability to move the down within the baffles. WM or FF all day long.
Valandre is on sale on Moosejaw at least once a year. Snagged the Bloody Mary and the shocking blue over the past few years and they’re shoulder to shoulder with WM and FF