Snowy Mountain Rifle Build with Tony Trietch

Pc5657

FNG
attachment.php

Hey Roksliders,
please welcome our new sponsor, Snowy Mountain Rifles.

Ryan Avery, our own Yoda of Long Range, vetted and worked with them to make sure they were a good match for our crowd. They are and I've worked with our staff to make sure we can get one of their guns in the field on a Rokslide style hunt (more on that below). Paul Donaldson of Snowy Mountain sent me over a quick bit on their company:

"Snowy Mountain Rifles Co. was founded in missoula, MT 10 years ago with the idea of building the most accurate and reliable precision bolt rifles on the market. A lot has changed in 10 years but our mission remains and the same. We cover the full spectrum of precision bolt rifles, everything from light weight backpack rifles which our still capable of great accuracy to 1,200 yards (and farther) up to calibers like the 375 Cheytac for extreme distance shooters. We cover the hunter, match shooter, bench rest shooter and extreme distance shooter and do it all under one roof. We also do custom gun smithing on any rifles you might be looking to improve and can top it all off with over 7 years of custom in house cerakote experience."

attachment.php

Our own Tony Trietch just found out he drew a good Wyoming bull tag so he worked with Paul to get rolling on a rifle build Tony will be taking on that hunt. Tony will be detailing that build from now and through the hunt, right here on this thread. Be sure and subscribe at "Thread Tools" top of this post to follow the project and get to know Snowy Mountain Rifles and all they offer.

(P.S. Snowy Mountain will be launching a new website in about 4 weeks and will be coming out with a mid-year launch of new rifle models for 2018 and 2019)
Interested in these rifles. I listened to a podcast and they were mentioned several times .

Panfish1

FNG
I have a 6.5x47 laupa SMR built for me as my primary varmint rifle, and it is a real track driver and just a joy to shoot. Very well made gun...only problem is that I can't get it back from my wife as she shoots all the time!
Guess I will have to get another one?? ☺