So you want to shoot Trad

Thanks for all the videos. Good stuff, I have been trying to learn and love shooting but hitting my arm and nose all the time gets annoying

ShakeDown

WKR
I’ve been pretty interested in Solid Archery Mechanics by Tom Clum, but haven’t bit the bullet. Maybe someday. RMS gear is only 45min or so away and I have been there a few times.

I like the thread Bruce!

sneaky

"DADDY"
Check out

Tom Clum
The Push
Aron Snyder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aron will be the first to tell you that his form is far from perfect, too hunched over but his bow arm is steady, actually he said it just the other day on his podcast with Dewayne Martin. Dewayne Martin is an excellent shooter, I've shot ASA's against him. John Dillinger is another. Rod Jenkins, Rick Welch, Calvin Smock. Just to name a few. A couple hundred bucks spent on an in person coach will save you thousands in the long run. Money well spent.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TaterTot

Lil-Rokslider
While there is nothing wrong with cobbling together all the info one would need from different YouTube series. You would be much better served with a coach or a 200 dollar course like archery mechanics.

If 200 dollars will break a person then archery isn't your sport.

Tradguy

FNG
A lot of guys like Tom Clum who sells a shooting clinic........I personally haven't watched any of his stuff
Tom Clum's solid archery mechanics is the best thing I ever purchased for traditional archery besides a bow. It took a ton of frustration I was having with shooting and made it what its supposed to be, a ton of fun. I think the number one thing we can have is confidence in our shot and Tom's program gave me that in spades.

You will start to see a trend with my recommendations. I like listening to the guys that have actually been there done that- world class pros

The Push has a bunch of good stuff from many experts, multiple vids

Heres one where the second guy is John Demmer- great shooter
''Great Shooter''

Underselling a bit, aren't we?