South Dakota Deer Draw

Fatcamp

WKR
Kid and I both got emails tonight letting us know we drew our Any Deer Muzzleloader tags. We will use them West River to hunt mule deer. I drew with 7 points, kid drew with 2!

Results are supposed to post by July 5th, so nice and early.

Hope to find out tomorrow about rifle tags!🤞

I haven't talked to one person yet that was turned down for muzzy, 6 people including myself. I wonder if there was glitch in the draw? My card was not charge, it said error with payment, it's the same card thats recently been charged in SD with draws/pts..I hope I'm wrong and we all have drawn, something just seems fishy.

OP
Fatcamp

Fatcamp

WKR
I haven't talked to one person yet that was turned down for muzzy, 6 people including myself. I wonder if there was glitch in the draw? My card was not charge, it said error with payment, it's the same card thats recently been charged in SD with draws/pts..I hope I'm wrong and we all have drawn, something just seems fishy.

🤨

That's not funny, Tyler.

Arghhh!!! Mine had the same error message on a card I've used all year.

So they drew muzzleloader last night and nothing since? What are they waiting for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Fatcamp

Fatcamp

WKR
So they drew muzzleloader last night and nothing since? What are they waiting for?

IDK. That's a pretty small draw though, only a 1000 tags to give away and it's statewide. Rifle deer is complicated for them I'm sure. I'm checking every 15 minutes. I found some deer late last season and boy do I hope I draw a rifle tag!

By all accounts I have a MZL tag. Charged, points are gone, and it shows the license in my win column.

Fitzwho

WKR
Waiting on the rifle draw. I know it says posted July 5th, but hoping they come out before the CO Secondary Draw is due, though I have yet to ever get anything on that draw either, so not sure why I bother.

OP
Fatcamp

Fatcamp

WKR
Waiting on the rifle draw. I know it says posted July 5th, but hoping they come out before the CO Secondary Draw is due, though I have yet to ever get anything on that draw either, so not sure why I bother.

Somebody's gotta win!!!!!

Black hills came out at like 10 last night so I think there is still hope for WR tonight

My brother had a charge for 40$ yesterday and his ER preference point is now gone.

They also have the draw stats posted for all of the 2023 seasons they have drawn so far and ER was added to that this morning.

Lytro

WKR
Wife drew BH Any Whitetail, we both drew ER Any Deer, and I'll draw my second choice WR any deer whenever they decide to notify us. I'll put the wife in for the second draw in the same unit I will be hunting WR for another any deer or any whitetail tag. Then we wait for the fourth draw to snag up another WR any whitetail tag or two.

KurtR

WKR
Wife drew BH Any Whitetail, we both drew ER Any Deer, and I'll draw my second choice WR any deer whenever they decide to notify us. I'll put the wife in for the second draw in the same unit I will be hunting WR for another any deer or any whitetail tag. Then we wait for the fourth draw to snag up another WR any whitetail tag or two.
which county er any deer thats pretty good if not putting in as a land owner. Even with a bunch of pp they are a tough draw