Southern Utah...

Has moisture increased much as of late in southern Utah? Beaver, Dutton, Panguitch areas? Try to keep up but that’s hard to do out of state and hard to tell from radar how much of it hits the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maverick940

Banned
The Strip and the Kaibab and the Paria Plateau are still relatively dry. The monsoon hasn't yet really got going on that side of the canyon, compared to the rest of Arizona. So, that might give you some idea, anyway.

Macegl

Lil-Rokslider
The south end of the Beaver and and the Panguitch lake unit have had good storms in most places. I don’t spend time on the Dutton but I would think it would be fairly similar.

Last edited:
OP
huntstrong2850
The south end of the Beaver and and the Panguitch lake unit have had good storms in most places. I don’t spend time in the other units mentioned, but I would think they would be fairly similar.

South end of beaver would be very likely similar to north part of the Dutton I’d imagine. Thanks for that

Maverick940

Banned
About 4/100ths of an inch this afternoon, over at the Monument. Might get a bit more tonight. NOAA forecast the next ten days is calling for continued above average temperatures and dry. Bummer.

OP
huntstrong2850
About 4/100ths of an inch this afternoon, over at the Monument. Might get a bit more tonight. NOAA forecast the next ten days is calling for continued above average temperatures and dry. Bummer.

Very dry from what I’m seeing as well.. looks like probably packing quite a bit more water this trip