“State” Based Euro Mounts

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I have one of these for each of the states I’ve killed animals in. I usually save it for the first animal or a very memorable hunt as the chosen mount to go on each state. Working on adding a large office attached to my shop, where I plan to hang them all.

Thought someone else might want to steal this idea. Super easy to cut out the state shape with a jig saw. Clean it up with a sander and then finish the wood to your liking.

Here’s an Arizona Coues buck as an example.

IMG_5358.jpeg

CMF

WKR
I like it. I don't have any like that, but Coues is one that I have thought about doing like that when I eventually get one.
I'd be interested if people would purchase these if offered for sale?

Drenalin

WKR
I've had a walnut slab sitting in my garage for a year specifically for this, and have had the euro I want on it for 3 years now. Plan on using a handrail bracket turned upside down to hang the euro to the plaque. I need to get to work on it, that looks great!

BigE

Lil-Rokslider
I also think that looks good and adds to the hunting display if you have the space and inclination for it. I'm sure people would buy these if someone made them for sale.

That's cool!

I'm a stupid engineer who, by nature, over complicates things, so I was already picturing myself importing vector files into a CNC router to cut. I like your way better.

OP
mxgsfmdpx

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Another AZ Coues buck euro I finally finished. Not sure what type of decorative mount I'm going with but he's a dandy for sure. Photos don't really do him justice.

coues1.jpg

coues2.jpg