Struggling with tent(s) for upcoming elk hunt

gostovp

WKR
I’m really struggling with what to do regarding our tent situation for an upcoming archery elk hunt ( thinking first two weeks of Sept). The areas we are going could be conducive to truck camping as well as a possible spike camp if needed. The wrench is now instead of me and my son it’s me and my son and another guy ( which is totally cool, the third guys is awesome and will be a great camp mate). We have our truck camp covered as we have a Kodiak Canvas FlexBow 10x14…. Plenty for all of us. My issue is with our spike camp… my son and I have a Seek Cimarron and my son wanted a hot tent so he ordered a Danchel titanium stove off Amazon (Winnerwell fastfold copy). My son wants the hot tent to dry things out , take the chill off, and as a moral booster ( seems like fire always makes you feel better). I just don’t know if the Cimarron is gonna be big enough. I’ve heard of guys running three and a stove in there but to me it looks super tight, even with two ( gear under another tarp obviously). . And I’m just super consented about condensation. I set it up several times in the yard and I don’t know if I’m sold on it vs each guy having their own like a lightweight doublewall freestanding tent. Any thoughts and opinions and experiences are greatly appreciated!