superfeet flex thin

anyone use superfeet flex thin in there hiking boots? looking to put them in my crispi nevadas but i dont want to raise my heel at all using like a green or trailblazer,

Thanks

Hondo

WKR
I've looked at them but dont use any. They are only 3mm thick but they also dont have much structure or support. Have you considered the Run Thin. It has a carbon heel cup like the Trailblazer series and is 4-4.5mm thick. Thicker but more structure and support.

Personally I use the Lathrop Synergy insoles in boots that lack the space to acommodate my Superfeet (Green, Orange, Trailblazer, etc.) They dont have the structure and support of my Superfeet either but the batwing design really does an excellent job of cradling your feet and reducing blisters. Pairs wells with boots that already possess the underlying anatomically correct framework. They aren't particularly thin or light though.

Last edited:
OP
F
i have not looked into the run thin. i will check them out

i will also look into lathrop synergy insoles.

thanks

OP
F
i would try the superfeet blue but ive heard those cant be used in boots with waterproof layers,

Jimss

WKR
I always buy boots 1/2 to 1 size larger so I can add thicker padded insoles. The added volume also let me wear a little heavier socks when cold or cinch the laces down for thinner socks when hot. All the Superfeet I've tried are actually horrible for my particular feet. They are WAY to hard and hardly offer any padding. I've had good luck with $30 Spenco's and replace them every 6 months (I wear boots every day at work).

Scrappy

WKR
I've been using the flex for over a year at work as well as in my Nevada's. Can't comment on the flex thin but I tried several other insole from superfeet as well as others. The flex are the only one that feet my feet perfect.

OP
F
yeah i want the blue but they say the superfeet blue cant damage the gor tex lining on the boots

Tauntohawk

Lil-Rokslider
I have the flex thin in a pair of hanwags that my regular insoles took up a bit too much volume. They a very nice on support but won't wow you with comfort they are thin so don't expect a ton of plush cushion.

I don't have a ton of miles on the boot/insole combo so without a good 15mi day I can't drop a definitive review

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk