TAG Bags and hunting season

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey all, just a quick note to say thank every one of you that have put stock in our TAG Bags this season. Aron, you da man for working with me in development of the BOMB pack. Sick response.

I wanted to give you guys a solid heads up about my field time. I'm headed out for sheep on thursday (Aug 8th) around midday, hopefully dropping a sheep into the BOMB pack myself on opener. I'll be shipping TAG Bags all the way up to about 10:30 am on Thursday, then I'm off line until...well, I'll be 42 y/o by the time the dust settles in mid september.

Anyway, I'll have some help shipping orders periodically while I'm hunting, but if any of you need sets delivered before September, I'll be handling it personally until Thurs.

Thanks again for the great support, and peace out brothers. Happy hunting!

sisters, too...Becca!

LB, out

kaboku68

WKR
It was good to talk to you today. Larry, if there is anybody who is going to freaking take a Sasquach as an incidental critter on a sheep hunt its you. They call them Gonck in that country. So bag it and then "tag" it on film and bring it out with your sheep.

Good Luck,
Thomas

7mag.

WKR
Good luck and happy birthday, Larry! Take lots of pictures and have a great time. I look forward to hearing about it when you get back.

Right on Larry, I appreciate the great service, products and advice I have gotten from ya, I hope the good hunting karma comes your way!

Slim Jim

WKR
Good luck Larry. I wish I would have gotten my BOMB bags before my deer hunt but that's alright hopefully I'll get them before my elk hunt.

KHNC

WKR
I got my Bomb pack this summer also. Looking forward to putting it to use in Sept! Good luck on your sheep!

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I just ordered two more sets! One for my dad for his birthday and one for my brother. Hopefully we fill them all up on our November CO elk hunt!