Tall and skinny outdoor pants: 28x34

TheCougar

WKR
My son needs new pants after all his outdoor pants burned up in a fire. He was wearing 28” attacks with a 32” inseam. They make 30x34s, but I’m looking for 28x34s. Does anyone know of any outdoor pants that come in 28x34?

mgmicky

FNG
Man he sounds like he’s built like I was. It’s tough to find pants to fit us tall skinny guys, but we do have more choices now than 20 years ago when I was looking. Check out Fjallraven, the European sizes are more slim fit and they have at least one model that comes un hemmed around 36” (I think it’s called Barents pro?). Otherwise the attacks and the old Prana Zions are the best fitting that I’ve found.

OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
Bump. He had Kuiu Attacks, and I would like to get him something similar. My budget is around $100. I got him some 28x34 Zions for lightweight pants, but he needs something a little heavier weight than that for mid seasons hunts. I can size up to 30” waist as long as the inseam is 34”. Sitka, FL don’t really have anything in the 30x34 size. @ForlohFamily does, but at $250 it’s waaaaay beyond what I can spend. Has anyone used the SKRE Hardscrabble pant? How does it compare to the Attacks for weight and durability?
@skregear