Tepee Ideas

IdahoElk

WKR
What Tepee with a stove jack would you pick for two guys? Trying to stay under 4-5lbs. Anything else out there that is a quality product?

I've been looking at:
Tut
Cimarron
SO 4 man

sneaky

"DADDY"
LBO with base tarp base or base tarp vestibule. Little more flexible in how you can configure it if you only have one guy, or the base tarp base setup you could run 3-4 guys with stove.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
IdahoElk

IdahoElk

WKR
LBO with base tarp base or base tarp vestibule. Little more flexible in how you can configure it if you only have one guy, or the base tarp base setup you could run 3-4 guys with stove.

What is a LBO? thanks for the info

I have a buddy with one too and we’ve been known to run “the longhouse” with 2 tarps between the 2 bases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
IdahoElk

IdahoElk

WKR
Thanks for all the replies,now there's a potential of a third guy and think something the size of a Redcliff is what we are going to look for.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Thanks for all the replies,now there's a potential of a third guy and think something the size of a Redcliff is what we are going to look for.
Not a bad choice, but you can run anywhere from 1-8 guys in an LBO, depending on how you set it up. I will say, out of all of them you've mentioned so far, the Redcliff is the only one you can stand up in though.