The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

sorry bro.
Meh, no worries.
Everyone here is a big boy; and in spite of the diverse financial demos represented here it seems that everyone takes pleasure in others gains, whether it be a $100, or $100,000. I'm really impressed with this group of fellas, and probably gals too, that have filled this space over the last year.
Everyone here has been humble and shares their losses just as openly as their victories.
If someone hits their goal, I want to see their $ number!

Good to see CDEV edging to $4 today!...3.92 at last peek. Er...up 6.678%....or was that 6.58999%?

Last edited:
Meh, no worries.
Everyone here is a big boy; and in spite of the diverse financial demos represented here it seems that everyone takes pleasure in others gains, whether it be a $100, or $100,000. I'm really impressed is this group of fellas, and probably gals too, that have filled this space over the last year.
Everyone here has been humble and shares their losses just as openly as their victories.

Good to see CDEV edging to $4 today!...3.92 at last peek. Er...up 6.678%....or was that 6.58999%?
We're dinosaurs lol

id rather see dollar amounts too. Day trading a penny stock at 122 per cent return on 75 dollars initial investment vs a 37 per cent return during a 12 month time frame on a 50 k investment is much more informative and useful for me. Factoring dollar amounts and risk is essential in investing. Putting 50 or 100 dollars in a penny stock involves zero risk. ( Good on the guys that do)

Its a big tent here everyone should be welcome

Curious he said there are members on here investing on 8 figure portfolio.

Meh, no worries.
Everyone here is a big boy; and in spite of the diverse financial demos represented here it seems that everyone takes pleasure in others gains, whether it be a $100, or $100,000. I'm really impressed is this group of fellas, and probably gals too, that have filled this space over the last year.

cdev, the gift that keeps on giving

Keep the dollar amounts! I'm a small fish in this pond, but I like to see what the big fish are eating!
Are you sure it won't hurt your feelings ? lol I always go to the guys with years ' experience in investing and high dollar amount returns. Those are the ones you will learn from. Ive been repeating this, and so have others, but this market is an anomaly and won't be like this forever so you better have a quiver full of strategies and be ready to adjust quickly.

Are you sure it won't hurt your feelings ? lol I always go to the guys with years ' experience in investing and high dollar amount returns. Those are the ones you will learn from. Ive been repeating this, and so have others, but this market is an anomaly and won't be like this forever so you better have a quiver full of strategies and be ready to adjust quickly.
Post it up! I want to learn from someone who knows what the heck their doing. I'm doing alright, but looking at what your doing I sure as heck got a lot to learn!

Ooo. market is dropping pretty good now. I jumped in too soon to buy this morning. Done this more than once lol. Normal as market has had a good run for over a week. I just timed it wrong

On a positive note CCIV, WLL not affected

CTRM might be a decent long term buy at 1.15 to 1.17 today. For anyone interested.

A lot of red today. I've been flying the TSNP flag but I called uncle today and got out with my nice 5 figure profit still intact although I missed last weeks top by 50%. Sometimes you have to admit when you missed some things and I still think there is a good chance with the ticker change it could bump 50%ish back up, but the longer it drags out I see too much downside risk. Way too high valuation for where the company is at, I don't see enough all star resumes on the management team, too hard to gauge buzz on a product that is being rolled out internationally.

Also got out of ETFM with a 279% gain.

Still holding a large position in ABML and smaller positions in ENZC, HCIC, IWSY, and VNUE. All I see as long term holdings Been scouring new opportunities either long term or ground floor P&D and just not seeing anything the past week or two. Think I'm going to take a rest and work on other projects for a bit, spend some more time reallocating my IRA accounts. This crazy market run up has given me the means to strike out on my own and I've been poking around pursuing that. I've been putting a lot of time into the markets for a couple months, and it's kind of exhausting.

Last edited:
I don't care if people post up the amount of money with actual dollars. I do like it when people post the percentages along with it so you can see how much they risked to make that. That way when someone is like I made 10,000 today, you can see that they were playing with 100,000 and it gives a reference but I don't really care either way though.

Funny story while this got brought up. My cousin and I were talking and he was giving me crap because I only made ~1000 bucks in my play account this year and he made 35,000. He started with 7,000 and I started with 200. Both saw a 500% increase. It was pretty funny to point that out to him.

A lot of red today. I've been flying the TSNP flag but I called uncle today and got out with my nice 5 figure profit still intact although I missed last weeks top by 50%. Sometimes you have to admit when you missed some things and I still think there is a good chance with the ticker change it could bump 50%ish back up, but the longer it drags out I see too much downside risk. Way too high valuation for where the company is at, I don't see enough all star resumes on the management team, too hard to gauge buzz on a product that is being rolled out internationally.

Also got out of ETFM with a 279% gain.

Still holding a large position in ABML and smaller positions in ENZC, HCIC, IWSY, and VNUE. All I see as long term holdings Been scouring new opportunities either long term or ground floor P&D and just not seeing anything the past week or two. Think I'm going to take a rest and work on other projects for a bit, spend some more time reallocating my IRA accounts. This crazy market run up has given me the means to strike out on my own and I've been poking around pursuing that. I've been putting a lot of time into the markets for a couple months, and it's kind of exhausting.
congrats. 5 figure gain aint nothing to complain about.

sorry bro.
No worries,
We're dinosaurs lol

id rather see dollar amounts too. Day trading a penny stock at 122 per cent return on 75 dollars initial investment vs a 37 per cent return during a 12 month time frame on a 50 k investment is much more informative and useful for me. Factoring dollar amounts and risk is essential in investing. Putting 50 or 100 dollars in a penny stock involves zero risk. ( Good on the guys that do)

Its a big tent here everyone should be welcome

Curious he said there are members on here investing on 8 figure portfolio.
On the 'slide. People with that kind of wealth might talk stocks, but would find it gauche to discuss dollar amounts.

You don't have to worry about my feelings. I got thick skin.

Just trying to be more inclusive and let others see more realistically what they might be able to accomplish from their own starting point.

Personally, I find the multi baggers (of any dollar amount) more impressive than a $10,000 gain on a play that is basically going sideways. Especially on stocks with average market caps over $1B and decent volume.

For real though, thanks to everyone on this thread! Hopped on some good ones that were suggested and they have paid off. Started before Xmas with $500...now sitting at $11k+. Stocks aren't for everyone, but it sure is addictive to see that balance ebb and flow..
View attachment 265170
dTiT9eb.gif
congrats. steak and lobster for everyone on here!!

Yeah I poached that one too and I'm not afraid to admit it! ;)
Poaching is fine on here. I even went into my small TD Ameritrade account and picked up 2 k shares of IPSI. Up 263 bucks. Probably flip it. Few tanks of gas for the truck. Thanks Broomd

Back