The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

I started too late. Wish I had paid attention and got in 4-5 months ago. Almost every stock I look at has been gaining very strong since about October. I feel like I missed the speed boat and jumped in the canoe.

I started too late. Wish I had paid attention and got in 4-5 months ago. Almost every stock I look at has been gaining very strong since about October. I feel like I missed the speed boat and jumped in the canoe.
If the stimulus checks come again it will be a wild ride for the next few months minimum. Plenty of $ to be made.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

just hit 107 per cent gains on cciv. I was going to sell at 100 this morning but market's climbing a bit so bumped up sell order a bit.

Anyone looking at TOPS, CTRM or SHIP today with their dips?
Picked up some more TOPS and CTRM on dips this morning. Ill probably flip TOPS soon. I feel pretty confident in CTRM. SHIP is pretty risky and have bought and sold in short term like TOPS.

Look at SNDE today for a longer hold. Good bargain at this price. No expert just an opinion.

Whew , I was down in the red $21 K this morning, didn't panic picked up a few stocks on lows and up in green $1,100 now. Crazy day. CCIV saved me. MY TDAm account is down still. I trade a bit riskier there

Last edited:
I might reassess. Not super confident in this stock in long term. I bought for a swing trade.
Ahh. What makes me super nervous.....I got burned by Hylion a few months ago. I was in love with the idea of electric big rigs but it obviously didn't work out. I would have for Lucid to do the same.

Ahh. What makes me super nervous.....I got burned by Hylion a few months ago. I was in love with the idea of electric big rigs but it obviously didn't work out. I would have for Lucid to do the same.
Im probably wrong but we're riding a super hot market at all time highs and after the stimulus is released I dont have a lot of hope for these companies long term. Reminds of 1999 and the hot tech market. Who knows. I know the lucid deal is possibly coming but acknowledge CCIV is riding high on speculation now.

Is there a way to get real time pricing on OTC? Or is that the risk you run? Everything I see is on a 15-20 minute delay, which led to a loss this morning.... which sucked extra bad as I thought I was up 30%, but then noticed I was up 30% 15 minutes prior, and was actually down 10% when going to sell to take my 30% profit. Ended up losing 15%

What is etfm??
It's a stock formerly known as 2050 motors, which was some incarnation of an EV vehicle platform.
They have since diversified into many different plays, but their bread and butter is Covid sanitation and mitigation.
They've signed multiple gov't contracts, airports, etc. in the goal of pandemic sanitation and virus control.
The new name of this stock will be FOMO. Time frame on that is unknown but it is reportedly soon. With a name like that, the announcement should be good for a 1-2 cent pop or more, IMHO...

Last edited:
Is there a way to get real time pricing on OTC? Or is that the risk you run? Everything I see is on a 15-20 minute delay, which led to a loss this morning.... which sucked extra bad as I thought I was up 30%, but then noticed I was up 30% 15 minutes prior, and was actually down 10% when going to sell to take my 30% profit. Ended up losing 15%
Reality this ^^^^. I got tired of the exact scenario you described and starting using CNBC for their real time quotes.

took a chance on CCIV calls last week, got lucky on the news. Sell, convert or roll up?

Attachments

• Screenshot (19).png
    Screenshot (19).png
    25.8 KB · Views: 69
Back