Tikka Aftermarket stock LA

SloppyJ

WKR
Researching stocks for a LA tikka as well. Mesa or Pure Precision now shows a couple different stocks but it doesn't specify the inlet for mags. McMillan, Greyboe... there are quite a few.

There are several drawbacks to my MDT HNT26 but folder play is not one. I understand the other folders from MDT develop play, but this is a de novo design that appears engineered to wear in not out.

-J

Is your folder different than other MDT HNT26 folders? Those are the specific model that has had issues twice and been warrantied then warrantied again for fixed because it happened on the warranty too. A second stock was warrantied for fixed the first time after that was the third failure.

NSI

WKR
Is your folder different than other MDT HNT26 folders? Those are the specific model that has had issues twice and been warrantied then warrantied again for fixed because it happened on the warranty too. A second stock was warrantied for fixed the first time after that was the third failure.
That's wild. No issues at all on mine other than finish wear. And it's also a few ounces lighter than it's supposed to be.

-J

OP
J

JD18941

FNG
Attach an XLR carbine folder adapter and then get a carbon buffer tube and stock design of your liking. I find the b5 adjustable hood for fully featured, or the CTR with cheek riser for minimalist.

Or attach a pic adapter and run the pork sword folding stock option or an Sig folder with cheek riser. Lighter.

-J
Do you have any other recommendations on adapters? I like the xlr adapter, but would prefer to go a different route after speaking to them.

Researching stocks for a LA tikka as well. Mesa or Pure Precision now shows a couple different stocks but it doesn't specify the inlet for mags. McMillan, Greyboe... there are quite a few.
If it is inlet for factory bottom metal then it can accept both long and short action mags

Wampuscat88

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I have a Tikka LA, Pure precision stock for sale if you’re looking.

NSI

WKR
Do you have any other recommendations on adapters? I like the xlr adapter, but would prefer to go a different route after speaking to them.
Sure, carbine to carbine version of this:

-J