Tikka Rebate

Has anyone gotten their rebate from tikka yet? If so how long did you wait and did you get any extra emails from them beyond the initial email stating they received it?

OP
WiscoHoundsman
Sounds like I’m due any day for an email. I submitted mine on November 30th. I did have two that I submitted so maybe that’s taking longer

ElPollo

WKR
Bought mine about Dec 28 and totally forgot about it until I saw this thread. Maybe I’ll actually get a check around tax time. Haven’t had that happen in about a decade or more.

Andouille

Lil-Rokslider
Submitted mine around Nov 28 and received the rebate mid-late January via Paypal, so about 8 weeks wait.

WKR
I remember filling out the rebate and not seeing a place for PayPal info if you chose that option, did they contact you for it or go by name/email? Or did I miss a box?

Zork

FNG
Mine was denied even though I submitted a clear as day receipt and serial number and accompanying photos. I responded to the email with a wtf and they said they were resubmitting but didn't offer an explanation for the original denial.

OP
WiscoHoundsman
Found a like on the original tikka rebate that lets you check the status of it. Mine is still in process. Maybe paper checks take longer.

Machingeaneer

Lil-Rokslider
Mine was denied even though I submitted a clear as day receipt and serial number and accompanying photos. I responded to the email with a wtf and they said they were resubmitting but didn't offer an explanation for the original denial.
Had the exact same thing happen. I guess we'll see what comes of it.

OP
WiscoHoundsman
I did see a note on the website about needing a receipt with the serial number on it. I know my Cabela’s receipt did not and they would not provide one. Hopefully they are lenient on that requirement.

270quest

WKR
Anyone on here got a general email address to send a follow up too? I submitted mine on 12/15 - thats going on 10 weeks.

ME180

FNG
I received an email yesterday that my rebate had been mailed. I ordered my rifle on 12/18.

Machingeaneer

Lil-Rokslider
https://rapid-rebates.com/TikkaT3X

I tracked my status through the "contact us" button (top right) on the original rebate page.

My status is denied stating "serial number is not valid for this offer" though I have received no email or letter stating as much.
When mine came back with that I called and they told me occasionally their master list from beretta is missing a few serial numbers. They resubmitted and told me it should be approved this time around.

low2497

FNG
I received the same status update through email. After calling, they said the picture I submitted had a glare. Once I read the serial number off to them, they resubmitted and I received a follow up email stating that they were processing it this time around.