Tikka Rebate

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I put one in in Dec and one in Jan. Got an email the other day saying a check was on the way. I assume that was the first one. I just wrote the serial number on the receipt since it didn't have it on there, and of course sent the picture of the gun with the serial number.

Thanks for the heads-up guys. I just checked and discovered that I had 3 rebates rejected. All required sales receipts/invoices, model numbers, serial numbers, and photos were submitted. I just responded to each denial individually appealing their rebate denial. Hopefully, Beretta will get this right and I will hear back soon.

OP
WiscoHoundsman
Interesting to see how many denials people have had. I emails through the contact us link yesterday and am waiting a response as it had been over 13 weeks and still “processing”

WKR
Interesting to see how many denials people have had. I emails through the contact us link yesterday and am waiting a response as it had been over 13 weeks and still “processing”
I think it's Beretta customer service setting the tone for what to expect.

knale87

Lil-Rokslider
Submitted mine sometime early January. Received rebate via PayPal yesterday.

Machingeaneer

Lil-Rokslider
I think it's Beretta customer service setting the tone for what to expect.
It's hard to say with a 3rd party rebate company involved who exactly the culprit is but a pain in the ass nonetheless.

Beretta CS gave me the Rapid Rebate phone number to follow up with
1-800-619-4703

I called just now and let them know it said Serial Number not valid for this offer. They "reviewed" and put me on hold. She came off hold and said I am approved and it will be 12 weeks to process. I did not have to give any additional info and she did not ask any questions.

So now I'm 8 weeks in and the wait time is reset. Whatever I guess, lol. Only 75 bucks

Last edited:

BjornF16

WKR
Beretta CS gave me the Rapid Rebate phone number to follow up with
1-800-619-4703

I called just now and let them know it said Serial Number not valid for this offer. They "reviewed" and put me on hold. She came off hold and said I am approved and it will be 12 weeks to process. I did not have to give any additional info and she did not ask any questions.

So now I'm 8 weeks in and the wait time is reset. Whatever I guess, lol. Only 75 bucks
Thanks for that!

I called and they rectified the issue immediately. CS was very helpful and friendly. I inadvertently added a "P" to the s/n as that was on the barrel.

CS said it would be about 8-10 weeks

OneShot

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the info in this thread. Checked my status and said my SN was invalid. Called the CS number posted above and within minutes the lady checked my info and said your SN is valid and will be 10-12 weeks.

What gets me, is if it wasn’t valid prior, but is now valid after a phone call and no new info given from me, who dropped the ball the first time? Are they doing it on purpose, hoping people forget or don’t call to make it right?

blkqi

WKR
Thanks for the info in this thread. Checked my status and said my SN was invalid. Called the CS number posted above and within minutes the lady checked my info and said your SN is valid and will be 10-12 weeks.

What gets me, is if it wasn’t valid prior, but is now valid after a phone call and no new info given from me, who dropped the ball the first time? Are they doing it on purpose, hoping people forget or don’t call to make it right?
Same exact experience.

It is a game. Always is with rebates.

TripleJ

WKR
I submitted mine on December 22nd and mine still says "in process".

chindits

WKR
Yeah what a game when a photo of the damn serial number is submitted, how do they get invalid

OP
WiscoHoundsman
My two rebates showed up today. Never did get an email beyond the confirmation email. And it still shows in process on the website

The Greatest Spectacle in Motorcar Racing
Yeah, I just checked and got the same:

Current Status:
We are unable to process your claim for the following reasons:
- Serial Number not valid for this offer
You will receive a letter in the mail that explains the steps required to resolve these issues.

Bought a T3X Lite 6.5 creed. So looks like I'll be making a phone call tomorrow as well...

bow_dozer

Lil-Rokslider
I had my claim initially denied. Called in and talked to CS. They said they have not updated a batch of serial numbers in their system resulting in the initial deny. All good to go now.