Time for a member re-introduction! Where are you from+a fun fact about yourself.

Deadfall

WKR
That's awesome. I know exactly where its at. I've hunted mushrooms in the bluffs around Dekalb. I'm jealous that you live in Montana. I don't know how long you have been away but its worse now. My wife and I both work for the same awesome company in town or we would be out of here.
All my bloodline is there. Left after high school. Used to go back and hunt deer with a uncle, but haven't been back since he moved on.

Mountainman3

Lil-Rokslider
From Brevard, NC. Currently live in Raleigh. Moved to MT in 1991 for 5 years so I call MT home as well.

Fun facts. I used to manage the Heidelhaus restaurant in Missoula. Hank Williams JR used to frequent us. He liked me bc I had a southern accent and “was the only person he could understand” in MT. Very long story short I got invited to one of his party’s. The rest of the story is best told over a campfire. While in MT I was charged by a female bear protecting her Cubs (technically we were in BC). Also charged by 3 moose. Something about big critters like to chase me. I’ve also been to all 50 states and fished or hunted in most of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jkr61

FNG
Born in Mi live in Steamboat Springs CO

currently 50% of the family has taken a glancing kick from a moose. Wife and dog a few years apart. That leaves me and the other dog (which I’ve only had for 3 months so it’s still early) who haven’t yet had this excitement

Laramie

WKR
Grew up near Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Played Navy for 27 Years
Live in Woodland Park Colorado

Fun Fact: I once missed an elk at 5 yards with my bow.
I have seen those 5 yard misses... elk have a way of breaking a guys nerves. I spent over 10 minutes at 4-10 yards with a bull once that I couldn't get a shot at. Very thick new growth trees. Not sure what would be more frustrating.

87TT

WKR
Originally South East, Idaho
Currently Logan, Utah

Fun Fact. I didnt know you could buy potatoes in the store. I had to call my mom my first week of college to find out where you got potatoes from.

Also, those little things you buy at the store are bull shit and are not potatoes.
The wife is from Paul and calls the store potatoes culls.

Wamego Ks Born and Raised. Lived in Kansas City after college and then moved to Springfield, MO where myself and the family live now.

Fun fact: Moved to Spfd for work and thought we would be here a few years and then try to get back to Kansas. Love it here now and will probably live it out here........never thought that would be the case and now I have to pay as a non-resident $$ to hunt in KS for deer. Never know what life has in store.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Born technically in Hawthorne CA
Grew up Ghetto in Carson, CA

Fun fact: Just one? Hrmm.... Oh... I know! I've had my pelvic region inches away from Selma Hayek's backside ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
I totally thought your fun fact would be how much of a ladies man you were in high school and college

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sounds like there’s a campfire story behind this comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro