Time for a member re-introduction! Where are you from+a fun fact about yourself.

Grew up in central Kansas / McPherson. Now live in sw Denver (Littleton).

Fun fact. Have my masters in physiology and sports nutrition, and raced bikes (bicycles) for almost 20 years at an elite level and coached endurance athletes all across the US, thus my screen name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TDawg

FNG
Live in the country outside Wiley, Colorado. Probably not gonna win the most Rokslide members city... look it up. Small town.

Fun fact: I was a competitor/member of the team winning the Boeselager Cup in 1987. First time the USA ever won this military scout competition. Yeah you'll have to look that one up too.

elkyinzer

WKR
Motherland is Butler, PA, went to HS in a suburb just outside Pittsburgh and lived in the city for 4 years. Currently reside in State College, PA for past 5 years plus 4 years here in college, so I guess I've spent the longest period here now.

Fun fact I consider myself a pretty tough guy, but three things I am absolutely terrified of are mayo, ranch dressing, and cockroaches.

three5x5s

WKR
Lawrenceburg Ky. (Close to the Bourbon Capital of the world)
My dad named me and spelled my first name like a girls, then left us. School recess was always a fight. Graduated high school at a staggering 5 ft 3 104 pounds. I know I would have been at least 5 ft 10 175#s if I had a boys name.

I live in Fruita CO.

Fun fact: I'm a 3rd generation coal miner. I drive 180 miles per day commuting (takes 1:45 each way). So if anyone ever needs some suggestions for good podcasts or audio books, I'm your guy.

TDawg

FNG
My dad named me and spelled my first name like a girls, then left us. School recess was always a fight. Graduated high school at a staggering 5 ft 3 104 pounds. I know I would have been at least 5 ft 10 175#s if I had a boys name.
Sounds like Johnny Cash song. Did your Dad name you Sue? 🤣

I got two girls names, first and last. Then my middle is misspelled.

I feel your pain.

CorbLand

WKR
sounds like there’s a campfire story behind this comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
More late night texts but the jist of it is

When I got married, I told my wife she was lucky that she didn't have to worry about me cheating on her because I am to stupid to recognize when someone is hitting on me. She took it as a joke. I was and still am, completely serious.

She told me that it took her about 7 months of us dating before she actually thought I liked her because she would flirt with me and I was oblivious.

So for all you fellers out there than suck with the ladies like I did, there is still hope. I got married, don't ask me how but I managed it.

Last edited: