Traverse EPS - unused, worth it?

Leverwalker

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure if this is the right place guys, but just happened to come across a marketplace listing for a new Outdoorz Traverse EPS, unused, for $75 obo. Pack hunting is totally new to me and I'm on a learning curve, thanks for the incredible resource of this site. I know this isn't up to longer or deeper backcountry pursuits, but for certain needs, your thoughts on the pack and this price, or is money better spent on just buying bigger and better - i.e., is this a good value?

traverse.jpg

OP
Leverwalker

Leverwalker

Lil-Rokslider
Place it in the Rokslide Classified section… you’ll have better luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, just wasn't sure if I could do that, since I'm not looking to buy or sell here. I'll give it a shot.

Edit: Not sure I can after all - can't give a prefix that fits, I don't think. But thanks.

Last edited:

2muchhp

WKR
I have an Alps pack, smaller than the one above, more of a day pack.
It's a solid pack with a nice rain fly and a rifle holder built in.I have had no issues with its functionality, zippers , seams and so forth have held up well.
I can say if your going to stick with the packing lifestyle you will end up with a different pack. But for starters you can beat $75.

Hope that helps

OP
Leverwalker

Leverwalker

Lil-Rokslider
I have an Alps pack, smaller than the one above, more of a day pack.
It's a solid pack with a nice rain fly and a rifle holder built in.I have had no issues with its functionality, zippers , seams and so forth have held up well.
I can say if your going to stick with the packing lifestyle you will end up with a different pack. But for starters you can beat $75.

Hope that helps
Sorry, missed your post, thanks. He's got it up for $50, going to take it. Thanks again.