Trophy Mule Deer Outfitters

Who are the top trophy mule deer outfitters for high scoring animals and high % shot opportunities? Assume budget is not an issue who would you reccomend? Would prefer the option for Archery or Rifle.

I asked a sim. question in regards to Archery Brown Bear and the answers led me to Jonah, outstanding experience from start to finish and I was succesful.

Hoping this leads me to the same success with a Mule Deer.

Wapiti1

WKR
Cost no object? Greg Krogh with a unit wide Nevada LO tag. Can hunt unit wide in all seasons. They aren't weapon specific. I'd book an open hunt on a daily rate, and go until I shot my dream deer. Again, cost no object.

There are other great Nevada guides, I just can't recall their names this moment.

Jeremy

That’s a good option. There are 231 tags available. Hunt the muzzy and 1st week of rifle. Might be tough to get an archery spot.

I’ve hunted with Greg and his outfit is first class. That guy hunts like he has a tag in his pocket.

Taylor Price for the same hunt that is recommended up above. He killed what are likely to be the top 3 deer taken in Nevada last year.

Check out his Instagram (price trophy hunts), they killed a buck with the statewide tag last year that is the number 4 all time in Nevada. They also killed multiple over 220” on LO tags. Outstanding people to spend time with as well