UM TIKKA Scope Rings

Question for those running the 34mm mounts and a 50mm obj lens Dia (obj Dia of 58mm burris xtr 3.3 -18). I have the D18 (heavier profile than the standard lite barrel). Is the low (1.05") to half of the scope tube? Or is it 1.05" from base to bottom of the 34mm tube.

I'd like to get it right as it's difficult to return things from here in NZ.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I have a roughtech with the same barrel, pretty sure they are measuring to the middle of the tube. Thats what matches up with the 1.2 " measurement. I just mounted a 30 mm tube 50mm scope and used the medium rings recommended by UM and they are a prefect fit. Just the right height above the barrel. Hope this helps.

HalfmanB

FNG
I have a set without the recoil pins or finishing to insure they work. Shot today with 15 or so drops and so far, so good.

View attachment 557699
I have the same scope and I’m waiting for my first suppressor to get out of jail so have no experience with shooting with one. Would I want to get medium rings? Never shot with one so didn’t know if I wanted more clearance for that. Thanks for everything you do. You’ve spent lots of my money. 🤣🤑

stephane110

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone know how to get these in Canada? From looking at the website I don’t see an option to change country from USA.

darpoh

FNG
Anyone know how to get these in Canada? From looking at the website I don’t see an option to change country from USA.
Drop them a email with what you’re looking to order with your contact info. They’ll setup the order with a link for payment. Great customer service and no issues sending rings up north.

ME180

FNG
Will the UM low rings work with Aadmount scope caps on a Maven RS1.2 on a Tikka with a Proof carbon barrel? I haven’t seen a picture when going through the threads to see if there is clearance. Do I need to order mediums?

Chris_in_Idaho

Lil-Rokslider
Picked up a pair yesterday at UM (very friendly in there) and got them mounted up tonight. First thing I did was turn the plastic plug screws in an extra turn because I could feel them slightly sticking up slightly proud and didn't want the ring to rock. I used the forward threaded hole with the front hole in the ring, and the rear smooth pin hole in the middle hole of the ring and I think the positions are perfect with my SWFA.

I picked up the level as well and have been playing with positions. Not totally decided yet...

20240213_185130.jpg
20240213_184423.jpg
20240213_185003.jpg
20240213_214656.jpg

sveltri

WKR
Picked up a pair yesterday at UM (very friendly in there) and got them mounted up tonight. First thing I did was turn the plastic plug screws in an extra turn because I could feel them slightly sticking up slightly proud and didn't want the ring to rock. I used the forward threaded hole with the front hole in the ring, and the rear smooth pin hole in the middle hole of the ring and I think the positions are perfect with my SWFA.

I picked up the level as well and have been playing with positions. Not totally decided yet...
Any pics with the level installed, my LGS carries the rings and level and I'm trying to decide if I want it. Truth is I likely NEED it.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
#metoo

6388861bd29e016d307954bc3a8da026.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro