UM TIKKA Scope Rings

Dobermann

WKR
@cueva: I don't have a pic handy, but my ZP5 with UM Tikka rings sits nice and high - not the kind of 'get the objective close to the barrel mount', but closer to 'upright head position'. Not sure if that's helpful; will see how I go for a photo later in the week ... it's a heck of a week, so nudge me if someone else doesn't post one.

CD0311B4

FNG
Where’s the 20moa mount? I’m in.
You beat me to it. I asked about it a couple of weeks ago… they didn’t confirm it for sure but they way I understood it it’s in the works.

I asked SPUHR last year about the 20moa tikka Hunter but he said no 😡

Lawnboi

WKR
You beat me to it. I asked about it a couple of weeks ago… they didn’t confirm it for sure but they way I understood it it’s in the works.

I asked SPUHR last year about the 20moa tikka Hunter but he said no 😡
Spuhr looks like it’s getting rid of all its tikka mounts, I wanted a tall 34mm and they are gone for good.

plebe

Lil-Rokslider
Thes are really really nice rings! Incorporating the pins is fantastic. Very well thought out and seem very solid.

Remounted my SWFA HD 3-9x40 and only took about 10 minutes using my laser.

View attachment 610392
View attachment 610393

Scope clearance with a Tikka T3X and McGowen Sporter size barrel. Rings are 30mm Lows. Wouldn’t mind seeing some “extra lows” in the future.

Agreed….

@Unknown Munitions, is there a plan for extra low mounts in 30mm in the future? Thanks.