Vancouver Island Black Bear

Any guys on here hunt the island? If so, I'd like to run a few questions by you. Send me a PM.

Blind Squirrel

Lil-Rokslider
Any guys on here hunt the island? If so, I'd like to run a few questions by you. Send me a PM.
Secrets are no fun, y’all need to talk out loud 😂. I know very little about the island and probably nothing useful to you, but I’d like to learn and would probably enjoy the discussion. From things I’ve read and people I’ve talked to, Vancouver Island seems like an awesome place to hunt.

Grizzle

FNG
Awsome place for bears yes, if you win the lottery probably the best roosie hunting in the world but good luck getting a tag. Blacktail in our terrain... you better have patience and like getting kicked in the balls but after hunting them everything else is easier or at least feels that way haha

c1steve

FNG
Vancouver Island has the largest black bears in the world. There are some very remote areas, particularly on the north coast facing the ocean.

OP
C
Was planning on going, I’ve hunted those types of bears before, but change of plans has taken me to other parts of the Province. We shall see how it goes.