Vivobarefoot Novus Mid size (or user error) issue

Zerk

Lil-Rokslider
I am not hip enough to know what TVM is. I did under AI, cause I watched Terminator 40 years ago.

OP
fwafwow

fwafwow

WKR
I am not hip enough to know what TVM is. I did under AI, cause I watched Terminator 40 years ago.
Touché! Time value of money. Geek acronym admittedly.

I do appreciate your sense of humor and not getting too defensive - you didn’t snap back on any of the memes. That’s impressive.

I get it. You bought a scope that you expected, and should have expected, would do what you want. I’ve been there - with Leupold and Tract. And I sold the former based on RS, and submitted the latter to the drop test. Maybe yours is fine. I hope so.

As for the pass the hat - I’m not being a di€k. (At least more than usual.) If there is any interest in trying out one of the scopes that “the masses who bow to the king” favor, I think we can come up with a way to help. It’s the RS way.

Zerk

Lil-Rokslider
I am not a meme guy. I think they are for people of low witt, who can't come up with a zinger themselves. Most are not even funny and you seen a bunch of times.

Just copy someone else's idea.

Part of dumbing down of America. Can't read and write so put up a picture.

I realize this invites memes

I am not a meme guy. I think they are for people of low witt, who can't come up with a zinger themselves. Most are not even funny and you seen a bunch of times.

Memes are a better use of time.

Why read 1k words when it's worth a single picture.
I'm not saying I'm smart tho. I just see it like art, either you can appreciate it, or not.

Irony in the reading and writing is strong.

OP
fwafwow

fwafwow

WKR
7u4pfu.jpg

With the exception of the above meme, all of mine - and indeed I believe all of those posted by the MHG, are original creations, and I dare say, works of art.
Indeed.
@Billy Goat @Fingershooter23 @Nickofthewoods @TheCougar @ddd-shooter @Drenalin @Rob5589 @svivian @sbaker0029 @Dos Perros @Dioni A @87TT @Reburn @Marbles @fngTony @elkguide @BRTreedogs @MuleyFever @Trevor96 . Please tag anyone I've omitted.

svivian

WKR
Last edited:

Zerk

Lil-Rokslider
Memes are a better use of time.

Why read 1k words when it's worth a single picture.
I'm not saying I'm smart tho. I just see it like art, either you can appreciate it, or not.

Irony in the reading and writing is strong.
It is to much for you to write and read a few lines? So you copy something from someone else. If you don't see this as dumbing down, there is a reason. This was less than 1k word, because I fear counting may be to much for you too. k means thousand if you did not know.

It is too much for you to write and read a few lines? So you just copy something from someone else? If you don't see this as dumbing down, then there is a reason. This was less than 1k word, because I fear counting may be too much for you too. k means thousand if you did not know.
Proof read and corrected.

It's OK, I used the 1k previously, I guess you thought that was a copy and paste response, but it was actually me writing it out, and I did understand the abbreviation.
I'm not a bot.

TheCougar

WKR

1. You don’t have to be a “meme guy” to appreciate humor. Using that logic, you only appreciate art if you’re an artist. And yes, we consider ourselves to be meme artists of the highest caliber. I’ll even do commission memes, if the price is right.

2. People of low wit can create art. If Koko the gorilla can create art, then so can I, in my own degenerate and immature way. We are way more talented than the “artists” who duct tape bananas to a wall and sell it for hundreds of Ks of dollars. (A “k” is a thousand, BTW).

3. Clearly, memes have both pictures and words, which is a beautiful melding of artistic mediums.

4. This took a lot of time to write. I had to use a thesaurus for “degenerate” (hey siri, give me a synonym for dirtbag). It’s a lot easier to just do this (and funnier):

IMG_2956.jpeg

Zerk

Lil-Rokslider
I am so far removed from pop culture I don't know what a MHG is. MFer I know I find most memes to be the same old picture, and generally the same text. Most memes are just a funy face, chappel, banjo player, or few different kids.

I was against it when Obama tweeted, and I still have not modernized.