Volkswagen atlas experiences?

DuckDogDr

WKR
Anyone here have one or wife have one.
Unfortunately having to get a new vehicle as much as dont want to and have been trying to put off.

Anyone here have one or wife have one.
Unfortunately having to get a new vehicle as much as dont want to and have been trying to put off.

We’ve had one for 5 years. Honestly it’s been a great vehicle. Only issues are the windshield is a magnet for rock chips and super expensive to replace. Other than that, it’s been great. 60k miles, mostly just running kids around. My wife loves it.

I’d buy it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got one a month ago, the wife loves it. We cross shopped all the 3rd row SUVs and it’s the best value out there. We got a base model SE for $6K under MSRP.

Only had one or two as rentals (I travel a lot for work). I was thoroughly impressed with it. Just a very nice driving vehicle and all the bells and whistles were very well executed.

One of our close friends is on her second that she bought brand new. She went to trade it in for her third last week. Her current is a 2020 with 120k on it. Never had anything outside of routine maintenance.

They fit two adults with four kids +hockey gear no problem. And that middle seat folding up to get to third row while a car seat is still in is CLUTCH!

Wife has had one for 2 years now, right around 40k. Been dead reliable and is all around just a nice vehicle. Gets really good mileage for being an AWD brick on wheels! It was the roomiest 3 row SUV we looked at and by far the cheapest as well.

We looked at them too but went with the known reliability of the sequioa, my mom had a 21 and I guess they had faulty fuel injectors that ended up going out at 10k miles on a road trip

We got a used one for my wife last year. She looked at all other 3rd row SUVs of similar size and this one had the best setup for her. We've liked it so far.

One of the better values on the market. We had one for a year before making the switch to a minivan as we needed the sliding doors and car seat space. Cargo area leaves some to be desired, but took ours stock well off road sheep scouting and it handled a road very well that it shouldn't have been on.

No regrets, would recommend to anyone needing a 3rd row SUV.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

We test drove it when we were shopping. Seats are significantly harder than all the competitors which was a deal breaker for my wife lol I liked it though.

We have had one for about 6 months. We purchased it new and have about 7500 miles on it already. I am really impressed with the vehicle so far. Quiet ride, lots of room for 3 kids and gear and the gas mileage isn't bad. It's far and away a nicer vehicle than the Toyota Highlander that it replaced. If the Atlas proves to be as reliable as the Toyota I will be thoroughly impressed.

We shopped them in our quest for a new 3 row SUV for the wife. Ended up with a Subaru Ascent just based on what she liked. Very happy with it but the VW was on the short list

My wife and I each have one, I have a 2019 with a V6 and hers is a 2024 with V4, we both really like ours. Both rows truly folding flat helps when we have to haul a lot of stuff and even with a kid and a dog in the back, I never feel we have a lack of space. Gas mileage is probably 20-22 MPG. Living in the Great Lakes region, we both replaced the stock tires with Michelin Cross Climate 2's. I've had mine on long road trips out west and doing some light off pavement work and it's been more than capable.
I'm planning on upsizing to a Yukon/Tahoe for my next vehicle but we would definitely buy another Atlas or upgrade to a Q7 in the future.

Wife has one it’s got over 100k now never had any issues. Tons of room for kids and cargo, does great in the snow here in CO. Honestly have nothing but great things to say about it, will probably replace it with another atlas in the future.

Its German so stock up on torx bits...you aren't changing a break light without probably a T25. Wife has Q5, son has a Jetta. Reliable brand just a PIA to do basic maintenance. Don't get me started on VCDS.

Back