Walk-in Cooler.. Trailer Build

Saving this for later (don't tell my wife!). Hoping my son keeps growing his interest in hunting so we can start planning some out of state hunts.

I assume it's pretty easy to hose out between uses as needed?

OP
Dezurtrat

Dezurtrat

FNG
Saving this for later (don't tell my wife!). Hoping my son keeps growing his interest in hunting so we can start planning some out of state hunts.

I assume it's pretty easy to hose out between uses as needed?
Honestly i really don't need to hose it out. Putting the 5x7 cheap bimart tarp down catches all the blood, once season is over i pull the rubber mat out and mix a solution of bleach and water in a spray bottle and just spray everything down and clean up with paper towels. Pull the roof vent plug and open the vent and if the wind is'nt blowing to hard i leave the door open for 24 hours to air it out and it's ready to go for the next adventure. (y)

OP
Dezurtrat

Dezurtrat

FNG
Awesome build man. My wheels are definitely turning after reading your thread.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. There were a couple times i had to slam on the brakes during the build for a little bit to re analyze what i was working on. For example if i had a list A-Z and try to do it in that order i would've been in a world of hurt. Some times working on EFGH and realize i need to partially start TUV to finish EFGH and while doing that start P so TUV doesn't screw me. You get what im hinting at, there were a lot of late nights just writing down my steps so i didnt screw my self in the future during the build and in the far future of actually having it 100% done.

Azone

WKR
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. There were a couple times i had to slam on the brakes during the build for a little bit to re analyze what i was working on. For example if i had a list A-Z and try to do it in that order i would've been in a world of hurt. Some times working on EFGH and realize i need to partially start TUV to finish EFGH and while doing that start P so TUV doesn't screw me. You get what im hinting at, there were a lot of late nights just writing down my steps so i didnt screw my self in the future during the build and in the far future of actually having it 100% done.
I definitely get what you’re hinting at I’ve had to back track on projects before and it sucks.

This is a great post. We have been looking at doing a cooler in our barn build in the next year or two but the idea of putting it into a trailer instead has me really thinking about the options.

OP
Dezurtrat

Dezurtrat

FNG
This is a great post. We have been looking at doing a cooler in our barn build in the next year or two but the idea of putting it into a trailer instead has me really thinking about the options.
Thanks! The nice thing about my trailer is when i decide to sell my house and move i know wherever i end up i'll still have a walk in cooler :LOL: