Weather proof cartridge storage

I need a storage solution that keeps my cartridges protected from the elements but close at hand.
I have been using a cheapo slip on the stock shell loop and really like how my rounds are right there and I can’t leave them behind (unless I forget my gun) but don’t care for how the bullets get ripped through the brush and how the brass gets corroded from being exposed to moisture.
Is there a weather proof set it and forget it solution?

Apollo117

WKR
You could try a slip on nylon or canvas pouch instead of the slip on nylon sleeve. Then you could wrap the bullets in cheese cloth or some other slightly oily container. This would help slow down the corrosion.

I'm not keen on getting my bullets oily though. Maybe some kind of wax would be better.

I don't really know, but those are my suggestions.

NVVAHunt

Lil-Rokslider
I mean a ziplock snack bag could work but I can say I’ve never had any adverse effect having my rounds exposed to rain or snow while hunting (within reason of course, not like I’m submerging them or anything). Sure the cases aren’t all shiny but that’s the least of my concerns when trying to settle the crosshairs on an animal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rayporter

WKR
I keep mine in an mtm cartridge wallet. not quite weather proof but close.
if you want weather proof get a cell phone carrier at wally world. it is about the same size as an mtm and holds about the same number.