weekday cardio

Peak in the morning if anyone is interested. 7:45-8ish. Starting on the backside (gravel road) then going up & over then turning around and coming back. No packs.

I'm hitting peak again tomorrow if anyone wants to join. I was going to run up the backside. Either 5pm or 6pm. Whichever works.

I've officially started my training for this year. Can definitely tell I sat on my butt all winter! I've just started with a 25 lb pack and hiking saddlerock here in Wenatchee. Hiked it Friday and then again today. Going to try and do it twice a week.

Hiking saddlerock today, the route I took tonight was right at .9 miles at 885' elevation gain... Took me 29 minutes with a 25 lb pack tonight without really pushing it. Gotta start somewhere right?

Mike

I'll be hitting peak tomorrow night around 630-7 backside.

Normally I would join ya but I am taking the night off! I did 4 miles up there last night. Ran to the top then did some more running on the goat trails. I was thinking about going & shooting at Rock Creek.

Normally I would join ya but I am taking the night off! I did 4 miles up there last night. Ran to the top then did some more running on the goat trails. I was thinking about going & shooting at Rock Creek.

Rock creek is closed Tuesday's.

Well. Next time I jump on the band wagon doing Peak again, I'll choose a partner who hasn't packed out 2 bears in the last two weeks. HA!

Nice meeting you FTF! I'll be joining you guys on Tuesday if you go.

Back