Welcome Elk Mountain Gear to Rokslide

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Roksliders,
if you know me, you know I'm not a gear junkie, only going with the essentials of the hunt. So when I heard about Elk Mountain Gear's SLIP system (a decoy, a shelter, a treking pole, a shooting stick, and more), my head swirled.

However, now that I've got to know company founder Jeff Ervin and researched his product, I can totally see why the SLIP system could give a guy an edge. I've also connected with a few Roksliders who swear by it. Jeff is coming on as a Rokslide sponsor. So give him a big welcome and consider his product.

If you want to get close to a big herd bull during archery season, this just may be the ticket. Jeff says it was his passion for archery elk hunting that inspired the SLIP system. I predict this product will be around for a long time. Welcome Jeff!

attachment.php

You can see one of the versions of his slip system behind this archery muley (look close, camo SLIPS are hard to see)

Check out Jeff's website at http://elkmtngear.com/
be sure and click through the slide show on the home page- it explains everything!

Also, we are working a deal to get a SLIP system in some lucky Rokslider's hands, so stay tuned over the next few weeks.

elkmtngear

Lil-Rokslider
High Country,

Funny you would mention that.;)

I got some great images from Bill Allard, and I'm having a few Moose Samples made right now. Unfortunately, they will be a little pricey (I only had four of them made). I should be receiving those within two weeks.

Here is the file I sent. It is actually a bull from the rear, with his "wedding tackle" removed. The idea is that sex cannot be readily determined, so you can either cow call with it, or get behind it with a paddle or scapula and rake.

Moose_zps835b9a92.jpg