Welcome to T&K Hunting: Sewing and a bunch more

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
IMG_1562.jpeg

Hi all
Meet Tyler Kath of T&K Hunting.

He’s a former Marine (Thanks Tyler!), out of South Dakota, and now 5 years into this business.

He’s sewing A LOT of gear including hip quivers, bow slings, day packs, bino harnesses, gaiters (who uses cables as an understrap?> T&K does), hydration packs, can help with zombie prep— and for a select few— sew up a Tampon holder :ROFLMAO:

And you gotta see what happens when you drink 12 beers and design a logo (Tyler, no worries, most people can’t figure out what animal is in the Rokslide logo either)

Seriously, this guy’s a good fit for Rokslide. Just watch the video below. If you don’t have 10 minutes, just hit the first 90 seconds to get an intro, then hit the Watch button on top of this thread so you can remember how to find the promo code:

ROKSLIDE15

Link here

good through December of 2023. You might need it when you see all he has to offer.

Welcome Tyler and T&K Hunting. Check his website here

Last edited:

KHNC

WKR
You and my buddy Joe H are friends i believe. He loves your gear.

sndmn11

WKR
This is cool! I think it's been a couple years since we had a bread and butter binocular harness manufacturer on board.

I grabbed a hip quiver when they first came out and couldn't find any sewing flaws, so I ordered a g3 bino harness as well. Similarly impeccable craftsmanship.

TN2shot07

WKR
Welcome to RS! I’ve used a couple pieces of t&k, they have been bullet proof. I think my favorite so far is the molle seat organizer, I’ll be picking up a couple as gifts if you guys do another run!

TandKHunting

MADE IN THE USA - VETERAN OWNED
Classified Approved
Had a good time chatting with you and your dad at the expo while I was checking out your gear. Have your grid fleece beanie and love it.

Glad to see you guys on Rokslide
Thank you sir!

Scottyboy

WKR
how the logo came to be, might be one the best things I’ve ever heard 😂😂😂

Jake D turned me on to your stuff a while back, specifically the gaiters, absolutely the best on the market!!

I’ve been wanting the fanny pack, and me being the cheap ass I am should probably grab one now with the 15% discount. 🤝

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
how the logo came to be, might be one the best things I’ve ever heard 😂😂😂

Jake D turned me on to your stuff a while back, specifically the gaiters, absolutely the best on the market!!

I’ve been wanting the fanny pack, and me being the cheap ass I am should probably grab one now with the 15% discount. 🤝
People love that story. Two or so years ago I threw up some logos made by someone who actually makes logos for a living, and asked folks what they thought on a logo change. People were legitimately upset and protested against the modern and professional remakes. Goes to show ya who our customer base is....good ol boys!

Appreciate the business man!

cbeck36

Lil-Rokslider
I have used his bino harness for over two years. I’m lucky enough to use it almost every day. Other than it being filthy, it is still like new. i don’t think you can hurt it. I have had two phone conversations with Tyler and he’s a great dude.

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
I have used his bino harness for over two years. I’m lucky enough to use it almost every day. Other than it being filthy, it is still like new. i don’t think you can hurt it. I have had two phone conversations with Tyler and he’s a great dude.
Appreciate the support and words man! It means a lot!

TandKHunting

Classified Approved
I’ve had a harness and extras in my cart a couple times. Don’t reeeeallly need a new one but 15% off? I’d basically be stealing from myself if I didn’t order one.
Just do it man. Worst case scenario..you hate it, send it back. and you are only out a few shipping charges. haha