What is wrong with my OnX?

11boo

WKR
IMG_7808.jpg
This is getting old. I am updated and everything in the upper half which is also where I have a lot of maps uploaded. No sat imagery and blurry everything. iPhone 13. 6.3gb of OnX data, 66gb out of 256gb on tHe phone. Gotta be something simple.

JRay

Lil-Rokslider
Are you possibly in Offline Mode and looking at a low resolution stored map?

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?

OP
11boo

11boo

WKR
I have tried on and offline. I need to try deleting the app/reloading. My maps are all med resolution.
kinda waiting on a reply from OnX. I’ll give them a few more days.

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
View attachment 560645
This is getting old. I am updated and everything in the upper half which is also where I have a lot of maps uploaded. No sat imagery and blurry everything. iPhone 13. 6.3gb of OnX data, 66gb out of 256gb on tHe phone. Gotta be something simple.
It looks to me like the Forest Visitor Maps layer is turned on. If you go into your Map Layers, then into the Road, Trails, and Rec folder and turn off the Forest Visitor Maps layer, does that clear things up?

OP
11boo

11boo

WKR
It looks to me like the Forest Visitor Maps layer is turned on. If you go into your Map Layers, then into the Road, Trails, and Rec folder and turn off the Forest Visitor Maps layer, does that clear things up?
Great call, but Chris at your customer support beat you. Well done, I can now frolic about with a clear map!
it was the forest visitor layer. Not even sure how that got turned on.
Thanks all!

Great customer service team they have, do not hesitate to use them.

I do kinda wonder why a layer is causing that issue.

IMG_0488.jpeg

Last edited:

Sykes

WKR
Anybody else loose the miles marked on trails? Mine used to show it along with red, yellow and green for the trail steepness. All gone now

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody else loose the miles marked on trails? Mine used to show it along with red, yellow and green for the trail steepness. All gone now
Do you see the Trail Slope and Trail Mileages layers in the Roads, Trails, & Rec folder in Map Layers? Are they currently turned on?