What’s up with Kifaru shipping??

Kanooper

FNG
Placed my first order with Kifaru on August 4th for their set of 5 ultralight pullout bags. Order status says the order is still “In Process” as of today August 11th. As far as I can tell everything is stock on my order. Is this normal for Kifaru to take forever to fulfill and ship an order? Kind of annoying.

zacattack

WKR
Placed my first order with Kifaru on August 4th for their set of 5 ultralight pullout bags. Order status says the order is still “In Process” as of today August 11th. As far as I can tell everything is stock on my order. Is this normal for Kifaru to take forever to fulfill and ship an order? Kind of annoying.

It’s peak season. These smaller shops are doing the best they can. You just gotta sit back and wait.

Jacack

WKR
I ordered the day after you. Pullouts also. I missed the shipping thing .
like you thought they where ready to ship. I might call tomorrow to see if I can get a update

trust me it could be much worse... I am looking at 10-12 weeks for a size large Foliage Metcalf

HookUp

WKR
I have ordered three times with Kifaru in the past 30 days. Took about 10 days for the first two orders to ship still waiting on the third. Lead times can run 2-3 weeks with Kifaru it's normal.

What needs to be understood about their model is that "in stock" means that they have the components on-hand to build the final product for you once you place your order (build-to-order). There are a lot of backlogged orders this time of year. It took an in-person conversation with Dayna for me to get that through my thick skull.

Same with Sportsmans Warehouse,they won't ship until they have a full
shipment ready to go.they old me sometimes it takes quite a while to get
a full shipment ready to roll. :cool:

Tenstrike

Lil-Rokslider
To illustrate the difference between ordering early rather than late, I ordered a tarp, some bags, and a pull-out bag on 5/27 and it shipped on 5/29, I bet that place is hop'n right now. Good luck hunting!

Fozzy26

Lil-Rokslider
Just got my pullouts in. Placed 3 orders with them, all about 2-3 week lead time. And that was back in May and June. So I can only imagine them getting a little longer with everyone placing last minute orders. Built to order is time consuming, but definitely with it. High quality stuff

ChrisAU

WKR
Also every order I've ever placed still shows In Process, make sure the shipping emails aren't going to your junk email. The website will not update when orders are shipped.

HookUp

WKR
The last of my 3 Kifaru orders shipped today pushing three weeks. Thats why I ordered in July!

I wish some would research this prior to placing their order. These post happen every year right before hunting season. Kifaru is made to order and their website says that. They also post their approximate ship times and yet people still complain. Kifaru makes amazing things, be patient and be excited when it arrives. You can't order things in the peak season from one of the best companies out there that makes everything from scratch and expect delivery like Amazon Prime.

zacattack

WKR

I placed an order for a bottle holder and belt on July 19th, got shipping notification today. So just be patient