What's up with XC525 Promaster tripods?

rpri5684

FNG
I posted in the classifieds wanting to buy a tripod and head to support an 85mm scope. So far I have had several people offer to sale me the XC525 Promaster tripod saying that it has only been used once or still brand new and it is a great tripod. Whenever I ask why they are selling, I never get a reply back.

Are these tripods junk? I want to buy a good tripod and head and not waste my money going through them all.

All info appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

marktole

WKR
Go look at the members profiles who sent you meaaages and offered to sell you the tripod. If they have a low post count or not much contribution to the forum it is possible it is a scam. I have had that happen before on a WTB ad. When I have messaged back they don’t respond either. Make sure you vet them a little before sending the money or make sure you use the goods and services options on PayPal or they’ll have your money and be gone.

If the member looks legit, then I don’t know what to tell you about the pro master tripods. I don’t know anything about them.

We have sold hundreds of these tripods on this forum, on Amazon, on Ebay and on our website and in store. They are FANTASTIC. With the lifetime no fault warranty we give to the forum members it can't be beat.
We just did a promotion on them that ended Saturday and the orders kept coming. You won't be disappointed. As Marktole mentioned, beware of any scams

I'm one of the hundreds that have bought an XC525C from CameralandNY. It's a fantastic tripod and I had a fantastic buying experience. Highly recommend giving them a call because they cut me a deal far and away better than any other place on the web.

JDB9818

WKR
I'm one of the hundreds that have bought an XC525C from CameralandNY. It's a fantastic tripod and I had a fantastic buying experience. Highly recommend giving them a call because they cut me a deal far and away better than any other place on the web.

I’ll second this, both from a great buying experience and deal from Doug and his guys and for a great tripod.

FURMAN

WKR
I liked mine so much I bought a second. It is one of if not the best tripod for a balance of weight and sturdiness.

OP
R

rpri5684

FNG
Thanks for the responses everyone. I am looking to go lighter and stronger as I have a vortex tripod and head anf my 85 scope is way to much for it.

OP
R

rpri5684

FNG
Do I have to buy through this forum to get the lifetime warranty or can I still get it if I buy off amazon or ebay?

Do I have to buy through this forum to get the lifetime warranty or can I still get it if I buy off amazon or ebay?

Call Doug at CameralandNY and tell him you’re from Rokslide. He’ll get you the warranty and a way better price than you can find at amazon or eBay.

RdRdrFan

WKR
We have sold hundreds of these tripods on this forum, on Amazon, on Ebay and on our website and in store. They are FANTASTIC. With the lifetime no fault warranty we give to the forum members it can't be beat.
We just did a promotion on them that ended Saturday and the orders kept coming. You won't be disappointed. As Marktole mentioned, beware of any scams

Well dang. Been waiting on y’all to put them on sale to pick one up. Guess I wasn’t paying attention.

Desert Dan

Lil-Rokslider
I love mine. Also went through Cameraland for it. I swapped the head with an Outdoorsmans pistol grip because I use binoculars so I can't say anything about the head it comes with but I love the tripod.

We want to keep everyone happy. Look for a new Shot show sale on this. I will post it this morning